Old man don't care...ready to rumble with BLM

gamewatcher63

25 minutes ago, JETT said:

Were they being stupid? Yeah

What should they be arrested for? No harm was done from what I saw 

Defend, defend, defend. 
One trick pony. Whatever BLM spews or does you lap it up like the good Democrat that you are! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Defend, defend, defend. 
One trick pony. Whatever BLM spews or does you lap it up like the good Democrat that you are! 

I'm more of the type if it's no harm no problem, yall preach freedom but want everyone locked up 

Just now, trashyhound said:

Disorderly conduct 

If you think it's disorderly conduct so be it LMAO, if that was pushed heavy there would be way more folks locked up... im going to get off topic for a sec to see how your disorderly conduct holds true, ive seen yall defend ppl hitting officers and spraying them with bear spray etc is that the same conduct or different?

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

If you think it's disorderly conduct so be it LMAO, if that was pushed heavy there would be way more folks locked up... im going to get off topic for a sec to see how your disorderly conduct holds true, ive seen yall defend ppl hitting officers and spraying them with bear spray etc is that the same conduct or different?

No; that’s assaulting a peace officer... Very Serious Offense!

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

You haven’t seen me defend that, ever!

Do you know what disorderly conduct is? That is textbook

why are you defending people who go about harassing people minding there own having dinner? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No; that’s assaulting a peace officer... Very Serious Offense!

Other than those who did that to the officers,  can't disorderly conduct be a possibility for all the non peaceful protesters?

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

You haven’t seen me defend that, ever!

Do you know what disorderly conduct is? That is textbook

why are you defending people who go about harassing people minding there own having dinner? 

I said they were being stupid, im not defending them, I just find it funny the double standards yall have, I yet to see yall post anything negative about the R party

Just now, JETT said:

So you agree tons of protesters at the capitol should be charged with disorderly conduct? Just making sure both sides are held to the same standards 

I suppose they could be, but i would say no for those who stayed out of the Capitol. For those who did i betting there’s a more harsh charge than DC that would stick. 
Same for BlM, if you want to protest fine, you do you. But harassing folks at dinner and in peoples lawns crosses a line and DC seems appropriate. Those who burn and loot should be charged with tougher charges,etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I said they were being stupid, im not defending them, I just find it funny the double standards yall have, I yet to see yall post anything negative about the R party

Dude, you are the one with the double standard. 
If it’s blacks harassing folks eating dinner it’s laughable to charge them. people at the Capitol and we should hang them up! 
I’m the one who has said punish them all!

• Thanks 1