Old man don't care...ready to rumble with BLM

gamewatcher63

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I suppose they could be, but i would say no for those who stayed out of the Capitol. For those who did i betting there’s a more harsh charge than DC that would stick. 
Same for BlM, if you want to protest fine, you do you. But harassing folks at dinner and in peoples lawns crosses a line and DC seems appropriate. Those who burn and loot should be charged with tougher charges,etc. 

I agree 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trashyhound said:

Dude, you are the one with the double standard. 
If it’s blacks harassing folks eating dinner it’s laughable to charge them. people at the Capitol and we should hang them up! 
I’m the one who has said punish them all!

I just asked what crime was committed, if it was disorderly conduct lock em up... what benefit do I get out of defending some other humans actions? None, as long as I'm left alone I'm cool

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I just asked what crime was committed, if it was disorderly conduct lock em up... what benefit do I get out of defending some other humans actions? None, as long as I'm left alone I'm cool

Fair enough.
 The people at dinner would like the same. 

3 hours ago, trashyhound said:

I bet they did, lol

For real.  That's really all it takes most of the time.  It's a shame so much of the country has been disarmed giving violent criminals the upper-hand.  Louisville, Ky.  Lived there for 5 years.  Been run by Democrats for God only knows how long.  You don't see this BS happening in Tx, and for good reason.  Well,  it might happen in Austin or other places like that,  but there's a reason for that too.  If I'm out to eat with my wife the last thing I'm interested in is dealing with a lunatic yelling at me about politics and "social justice."  My wife yells at me enough.  J/K

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JETT said:

Once he pulled the gun, they got it

That lady in the gray shirt (who I think gamewatcher mentioned) was telling people to "move along". She saw the guy with the Derringer (which is think is only a one round pistol), and was trying to get people to stop before something happened. Nobody got within arm's reach of him, except the lady in the gray shirt, and she was telling people to move along.

11 hours ago, JETT said:

Lock em up IDC, you think I'm going to defend them? Pshhh, got better things to do

You kinda are defending them.  They were doing something that is a public nuisance.  Yes you have the right to free speech, but your rights can’t infringe upon somebody else’s rights to a peaceful evening.  Then it becomes harassment and public nuisance 

10 hours ago, trashyhound said:

You haven’t seen me defend that, ever!

Do you know what disorderly conduct is? That is textbook

why are you defending people who go about harassing people minding there own having dinner? 

You know the answer to that.  

10 hours ago, JETT said:

I said they were being stupid, im not defending them, I just find it funny the double standards yall have, I yet to see yall post anything negative about the R party

It’s been said, lock the morons up that stormed the capital building.

10 hours ago, JETT said:

You said no harm no foul at first, now lick them up!!! Lol!!!

defended, now lock them up.  A good breeze can blow you away

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Ok, so what would you call it? 

Peaceful protesting is exactly what it is.  A protest that is peaceful.  What the people in that clip were doing wasn’t peaceful.  They were forcing a nuisance onto other people who were enjoying their day.  

walking in a circle with signs being non confrontational is peaceful.  

Just now, DB2point0 said:

You said no harm no foul at first, now lick them up!!! Lol!!!

defended, now lock them up.  A good breeze can blow you away

Exactly I said no harm no foul,  but if they were breaking some law then yeah hold em accountable, im learning you have to break your words down to kindergarten level for some on here to understand 

Just now, DB2point0 said:

Peaceful protesting is exactly what it is.  A protest that is peaceful.  What the people in that clip were doing wasn’t peaceful.  They were forcing a nuisance onto other people who were enjoying their day.  

walking in a circle with signs being non confrontational is peaceful.  

The capitol was peaceful protesting?

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Exactly I said no harm no foul,  but if they were breaking some law then yeah hold em accountable, im learning you have to break your words down to kindergarten level for some on here to understand 

They were breaking a law and you defended them by saying no harm no foul.  

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

That lady in the gray shirt (who I think gamewatcher mentioned) was telling people to "move along". She saw the guy with the Derringer (which is think is only a one round pistol), and was trying to get people to stop before something happened. Nobody got within arm's reach of him, except the lady in the gray shirt, and she was telling people to move along.

2 rounds, over and under.  Not just a type of .22 either