Old man don't care...ready to rumble with BLM

gamewatcher63

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They were breaking a law and you defended them by saying no harm no foul.  

If they were breaking a law lock em up, IMO I didn't see a law broken but I'm also not a big time law person, I don't believe in J walking and all that dumb stuff 

2 rounds, over and under.  Not just a type of .22 either

I wonder if, in Texas, it's legal to carry a martial arts style Bo Staff with you everywhere. I mean, it is a weapon. Sure, it only leaves one hand free, but it's got a decent reach, and if you learn and practice how to use it, it can be fairly effective.

Just now, JETT said:

If they were breaking a law lock em up, IMO I didn't see a law broken but I'm also not a big time law person, I don't believe in J walking and all that dumb stuff 

So you’re a “laws were meant for breaking” kind of guy?

Just now, JETT said:

I get the logic behind jaywalking, but yeah, I agree it's a stupid law.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

I wonder if, in Texas, it's legal to carry a martial arts style Bo Staff with you everywhere. I mean, it is a weapon. Sure, it only leaves one hand free, but it's got a decent reach, and if you learn and practice how to use it, it can be fairly effective.

That derringer would’ve diffused those loud mouth  pansies I imagine.  Just tell one, you’re first.  Your friends may get me in a bull rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe.  

• Thanks 1

That derringer would’ve diffused those loud mouth  pansies I imagine.  Just tell one, you’re first.  Your friends may get me in a bull rush, but not before I make your head into a canoe.  

“He ain’t bluffin”

• LOL! 1

20 hours ago, JETT said:

I just asked what crime was committed, if it was disorderly conduct lock em up... what benefit do I get out of defending some other humans actions? None, as long as I'm left alone I'm cool

That's exactly what many diners want.  They are there eating dinner.  This just doesn't happen in Louisville.  i tried to look up the video of this incident on YouTube, and I couldn't find it, because there were a bunch of videos of these types of confrontations.  While this didn't make National News, and I never heard about it until watching it now it happened in Dallas a few months ago.  In one instance the people said they support their cause, but the woman kept saying that she didn't care.  If they're going to be doing this, breaking things, and harassing people they should be put in jail.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Harassment.  

Harassment is governed by state laws, which vary by state, but is generally defined as a course of conduct which annoys, threatens, intimidates, alarms, or puts a person in fear of their safety. ... Harassment in the first degree is a class B misdemeanor.

Lock ‘em Up!🤨👮‍♂️🚓🔒

50 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Harassment.  

Fair enough, I don't understand the reasoning behind yelling at diners, if they were harassed they should be held accountable, maybe they won't do it again

• Like 1

Just now, CarthDawg77 said:

Yeah, I forgot; you don’t vote.😜👌

I voted Hillary in '16 my first time ever voting, sat out 2020, 2024 will just have to see who's brought to the table... neither of these parties align with me and my wife, she's a jo Jorgensen type... don't get me wrong I like both sides in different areas but they're both racist in their own ways... ill pass

• Like 1