Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter Share Photo of Biden Visit at Their Home

Monte1076

Look closely at the photo. What do you see?

We've seen photos of Biden -- outside -- with a mask on.

Now, he's inside, in close quarters, with people who are in their late 90's, with no mask.

If he were a Republican, what do you think people would be saying?

(And yes, I know he's been vaccinated, but aren't we still being told to wear masks indoors when we're not around family or other vaccinated individuals?)

Have the Carters been vaccinated? Do we know?

https://people.com/politics/jimmy-and-rosalynn-carter-share-photo-of-biden-visit/

23 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Look closely at the photo. What do you see?

We've seen photos of Biden -- outside -- with a mask on.

Now, he's inside, in close quarters, with people who are in their late 90's, with no mask.

If he were a Republican, what do you think people would be saying?

(And yes, I know he's been vaccinated, but aren't we still being told to wear masks indoors when we're not around family or other vaccinated individuals?)

Have the Carters been vaccinated? Do we know?

https://people.com/politics/jimmy-and-rosalynn-carter-share-photo-of-biden-visit/

https://apnews.com/article/baptist-coronavirus-pandemic-jimmy-carter-rosalynn-carter-5d40e69bfc2a317faad05993f1be55bd

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

it’s because we’re still practicing social distancing.”

With the Carters once again in church, Maranatha Baptist posted rules that also include mandatory face masks and temperature checks; limited building capacity; reservations and no photographs. 

But Joe gets a pass on his own nonsense rules of engagement? 
Typical blue hypocrisy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

He is smiling because he knows he is an old fart like himself and do nothing president like himself. 

I still love the whole "Blue Collar Biden" thing. It amuses me because Biden has been in government (not blue collar work) for fifty plus years. Before that, if I'm not mistaken, he was in law school, and briefly had a job at a law firm. I have more "blue collar cred" than our President.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

He is smiling because he knows he is an old fart like himself and do nothing president like himself. 

Jimmy Carter has done more good for communities in his life than that of a 1000 men, and he continues to be an influence for good. President Biden has restored decency and honor and competence back to the White House, and he will continue to do great things. Your piddly dismissal of both of them is more about you than them. 

• LOL! 3
  • Roll Eyes 1

4 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Jimmy Carter has done more good for communities in his life than that of a 1000 men, and he continues to be an influence for good. President Biden has restored decency and honor and competence back to the White House, and he will continue to do great things. Your piddly dismissal of both of them is more about you than them. 

Jimmy's just atoning for what he did to the American people from 1977-1981.  Most of Europe see Biden as being weak, and our enemies know that he is even weaker.  If there is a war with China they want their countries to stay out.  You and other dims along with most of the MSM are the only one's that see him having any decency, honor, and competence.    South Korea is already back to sword rattling.  Russia is no longer on speaking terms since he called Putin a murderer.  Maybe Putin is, but show some diplomacy and stay on speaking terms with the leader of Russia.  Even though Carter and Brezhnev had a chilly relationship they at least signed the SALT II agreement in Vienna although it had little effect on the arms race.  

How Europeans see us https://ecfr.eu/publication/the-crisis-of-american-power-how-europeans-see-bidens-america/   

Carter and Brezhnev relationship :  https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/news/20120815/

• Like 1

America would have been better off if Billy Carter was president back then....

Jimmy Carter....20% mortgage rates...Iran hostage crisis....double digit inflation....oil shortages....established the Department of Education....a proven liar...said in 1981 he wanted to leave office and not "enrich" himself.....net worth as of today........10 Million.....worst POTUS ever.....Obama...razor thin second place

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Jimmy Carter....20% mortgage rates...Iran hostage crisis....double digit inflation....oil shortages....established the Department of Education....a proven liar...said in 1981 he wanted to leave office and not "enrich" himself.....net worth as of today........10 Million.....worst POTUS ever.....Obama...razor thin second place

Roll yer eyes all you want Barry....you were still a swimmer in your daddy's gene pool back then....I lived it....You probably still have a soft spot on the top of your skull...  

15 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Carter decimated our military, Clinton and Obama did the same to a lesser extent ... all three did grave danger to our military and national security ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Roll yer eyes all you want Barry....you were still a swimmer in your daddy's gene pool back then....I lived it....You probably still have a soft spot on the top of your skull...  

You're a little slow, but you make up for it with over aggressive insults. I have been an educator for over 30 years. Do the math. I have been in the game, not just watching it, for a long time. 

22 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The bolded part is true--he is a very good man--that is something that cannot be taken away from him. His charity work has had tremendous outcomes for those who have needed homes. President Carter just was not a very strong president. 

As for the unbolded part of your statement. Please name one great thing he has done--and make sure that you put that "lie count" along with it. And along with the none bolded part you get a Eyeroll Emoji GIFs | Tenor