Is John Kerry (Lurch) a security threat to the U.S. ?

Sportsfanatic1

5 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

John Kerry married very well; he married Ketchup.. That is, his wife is named “Heinz”, of the Heinz Ketchup Dynasty. He could have just sat back on his laurels & enjoyed “The Good Life”, & never worry about how much anything costs, or better yet, wonder how he would pay for whatever his little heart desires; but, No, Insane Wealth isn’t really enough for this  fellow! He needs POWER to supplement his Wealth & Privileges. 
 Now, we are hearing that he might have committed Treason against America by giving( or Selling) US secrets to China to further “Sweeten the Pot”... One thing Billionaires all have in common; No matter how much money they have, it’s never enough..🙄

• Like 3

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

John Kerry married very well; he married Ketchup.. That is, his wife is named “Heinz”, of the Heinz Ketchup Dynasty. He could have just sat back on his laurels & enjoyed “The Good Life”, & never worry about how much anything costs, or better yet, wonder how he would pay for whatever his little heart desires; but, No, Insane Wealth isn’t really enough for this  fellow! He needs POWER to supplement his Wealth & Privileges. 
 Now, we are hearing that he might have committed Treason against America by giving( or Selling) US secrets to China to further “Sweeten the Pot”... One thing Billionaires all have in common; No matter how much money they have, it’s never enough..🙄

It boggles the mind.

• Like 1

This treasonous bassturd, along with the Hilldabeast, should be drawn and quartered on ppv TV with the proceeds going to families of American servicemen who have been killed by terrorists .....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

No matter how much money they have, it’s never enough..🙄

If I had even one billion dollars, I could make that last the rest of my life, probably. I would buy myself a nicer house, put a lot away for my son, invest, give to charities I believe in, and just live a good life! Sure, I might make some other money along the way, but that might be fun money, or hobby money.