3a Baseball Playoffs

lionpride08

9 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Is that Ryan, if so how many HR's does he have, I been reading the post game reports every game you post, but I don't remember the reporter saying who hit a HR in games

Yes that’s Ryan he has 8 I believe 

5 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Was that bat flip in retaliation toward the pitcher?

No he said he had never done a bat flip and that was first time he knew it was way gone after contact so he pimped it a little but there had been some good District jawing back and forth early in game. 

52 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Man I hope so.  That could escalate quickly with the wrong team.  That was a wiffle ball home run worthy bat toss.

I believe that's the reason his coach took him out the game

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nick2011 said:

WR had 1 senior on the team. The rest were underclassmen. Looks to me like EF got lucky to win district. Tatum beat y’all twice. 

We start 7 juniors and 2 seniors. We have some pretty good pitching. From what I’ve read in game recaps the defense doesn’t make many errors and we hit the ball well. 

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

We start 7 juniors and 2 seniors. We have some pretty good pitching. From what I’ve read in game recaps the defense doesn’t make many errors and we hit the ball well. 

Sounds a lot like EF except we got 4 seniors but the good pitching, don’t make many errors and hit the ball well sounds like a carbon copy. 

6 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

New Diana wins 4-3 over Mineola in walk off fashion. Both games have ended in walk offs. Series is now tied 1-1. I know ND has depth in pitching, not sure about Mineola. We will find out tomorrow. 

That’s us too. I’m not sure about Harmony. Sabine has 8 kids on varsity that can pitch. 

3 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

That’s us too. I’m not sure about Harmony. Sabine has 8 kids on varsity that can pitch. 

I would imagine yal prob see the Lefty that plays CF Will Young or maybe the other Lefty that plays 1st Wadding.  They got a few more left that pitch also so should be a dog fight. 

9 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Any EF vs MV updates?

EF was up 4-0 till the top 6th and had some errors in OF made it 4-3 but was able to hold on for the Win.  MV has a Good Team they got some big boys who can hit the ball hard at times should be a Great Game #2 tomorrow at Emory Rains 4:30pm.  With the win in Game 1 Coach Struwe got his 100th career win so that was a big one for the boys!! E4997AF8-4BE5-44C1-A0D3-0464FC378ED7.jpeg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

EF holds on 3-2 to beat Mt. Vernon and advance to round 3... New Diana vs EF! My guess is the series will be played at either ETBU/Marshall High School/Hallsville High School. 

Had a 3-0 lead in the bottom of the 7th