3a Baseball Playoffs

lionpride08

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

Did EF face that lefty I been hearing about?

Yup the professor hit a double off the CF wall to score Presley in first Inning to break his streak of 55 scoreless innings !!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

Did EF face that lefty I been hearing about?

Then it was a dog fight but had some big plays in the Top of 9th and pulled away ! Get the Brooms 🧹 ready tomorrow Ryan Is on the bump ! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jacket52 said:

Yup the professor hit a double off the CF wall to score Presley in first Inning to break his streak of 55 scoreless innings !!! 

Really could have scored more on him. Had a couple of baserunning mistakes that cost EF runners at third base with less than 2 outs. Not trying to take anything away from the kid pitching, he still held EF to 1 run. 

Jackson, EF's pitcher, matched him pitch for pitch though. 

Go Jackets!  

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Really could have scored more on him. Had a couple of baserunning mistakes that cost EF runners at third base with less than 2 outs. Not trying to take anything away from the kid pitching, he still held EF to 1 run. 

Go Jackets!  

Who does the winner play next and is the state tournament the next rd?

39 minutes ago, TDJ89 said:

Who does the winner play next and is the state tournament the next rd?

I believe the winner of Gunter/EF plays the winner of Atlanta/Grandview. Jacket52 will know more about the state tournament and what round that begins. I am not sure on that.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RoughnedOdorsRightHook said:

State is the round after next. 

Still have to get through regional finals

I know this is the 4th round, but how many rounds are there in baseball, I was thinking 6 and the 5th round is the state tournament games?

1 hour ago, TDJ89 said:

I know this is the 4th round, but how many rounds are there in baseball, I was thinking 6 and the 5th round is the state tournament games?

5 rounds to get to State then once at State single elimination for rounds 6 and 7 the 7th round is the Championship game. 

4 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Go Jackets!  

I agree with that 100% had several chances to blow the game open and couldn’t execute. 

• Like 1