Joe Biden Dodged Half A Million In Taxes, And He Wants You To Pay Your ‘Fair Share’

RETIREDFAN1

If he followed the laws of the tax code in the United States of America--then he did nothing wrong, as I myself get as close to that line of legal and illegal in the tax code as I can each year. Until the tax codes are simplified--everyone will continue to "cheat" on their taxes, because it is expected. 

And for the UMPTEENTH time--can any liberal please tell the rest of us what a "FAIR SHARE" is? I am sure the crickets will be chirping long before we get an answer. 

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

And for the UMPTEENTH time--can any liberal please tell the rest of us what a "FAIR SHARE" is? I am sure the crickets will be chirping long before we get an answer. 

I've asked this question several times myself, and like you I have also never gotten a good answer.

27 minutes ago, JETT said:

He just gave the rocka fellas breaks

And he gave almost the entire middle class a tax break also. Do you NOT understand that? I mean my family brought home more than $300 more a month--over 12 months, that's $3600 dollars, and we are both just teachers. That is a lot of money for us. But I guess you rich folks don't see it that way. Everyone got breaks in those tax cuts, why shouldn't they. 

Neither you or the leftist on this website have given us a "fair share" quote--what are you afraid of, that you will have defend your position, your amount of "Fair share"? I'd rather have everyone get a tax break than be "discriminatory" towards people who actually work and make more money, so that others get wealth redistributed to them. But I guess it is how people see the world. Some of want to keep our money--others want to spend other people's money--what category do you really belong to, with comments like the one above. 

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I've asked this question several times myself, and like you I have also never gotten a good answer.

They will NEVER answer that question--because then they would have to defend their position--instead of blaming the last administration. I would rather discuss in politics what "FAIR SHARE" is than listen to these dopes continue to write op-eds and discriminate against others by using discrimination. 

*Tim Scott reference in last sentence. 

43 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

And he gave almost the entire middle class a tax break also. Do you NOT understand that? I mean my family brought home more than $300 more a month--over 12 months, that's $3600 dollars, and we are both just teachers. That is a lot of money for us. But I guess you rich folks don't see it that way. Everyone got breaks in those tax cuts, why shouldn't they. 

Neither you or the leftist on this website have given us a "fair share" quote--what are you afraid of, that you will have defend your position, your amount of "Fair share"? I'd rather have everyone get a tax break than be "discriminatory" towards people who actually work and make more money, so that others get wealth redistributed to them. But I guess it is how people see the world. Some of want to keep our money--others want to spend other people's money--what category do you really belong to, with comments like the one above. 

You like him so much and defend his every move, why didn't you vote for him if you knew the current president would change things up? Doesn't make sense 

57 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I don’t care about them, he gave me breaks too! Not this current pedo, he’s gonna take it all back

We recently filed ours, no changes yet.... ill be in those loopholes soon if it gets bad, I'll weather the storm 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

You like him so much and defend his every move, why didn't you vote for him if you knew the current president would change things up? Doesn't make sense 

Just because someone likes a policy doesn't mean you have to like them. I love having my taxes cut--I can't believe that you don't, but hey, I always defend tax cuts, no matter who does them, including JFK. Still haven't heard from you what a "fair share" is? Just more deflection, seems you have learned that well from the liberals. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Just because someone likes a policy doesn't mean you have to like them. I love having my taxes cut--I can't believe that you don't, but hey, I always defend tax cuts, no matter who does them, including JFK. Still haven't heard from you what a "fair share" is? Just more deflection, seems you have learned that well from the liberals. 

I never said anything about fair share.... my guess would be take away all the loopholes and breaks that others don't get 

22 hours ago, JETT said:

the last president was smart for doing this according to the smoaky know it alls

What your brainwashed pea brain fails to comprehend is #1 Donald Trump was a private citizen engaging in entrepreneurial business dealings while maximizing efforts to take advantage of legal tax law manuvers to minimize his tax liabilities ... #2 Plugs and his crime family made their ill gotten money treasonously peadeling his influence as a powerful politician for favors and bribes off the backs of the American taxpayers  .... he never made an honest dollar in his life outside his salary as a politician ... and don't even get me started about his dope headed, crack smoking, cocain snorting brat of a son .....  :woot:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

What your brainwashed pea brain fails to comprehend is #1 Donald Trump was a private citizen engaging in entrepreneurial business dealings while maximizing efforts to take advantage of legal tax law manuvers to minimize his tax liabilities ... #2 Plugs and his crime family made their ill gotten money treasonously peadeling his influence as a powerful politician for favors and bribes off the backs of the American taxpayers  .... he never made an honest dollar in his life outside his salary as a politician ... and don't even get me started about his dope headed, crack smoking, cocain snorting brat of a son .....  :woot:

What is your excuse for 2016 to 2020, he wasn't a private citizen 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

What is your excuse for 2016 to 2020, he wasn't a private citizen 

Excuse for what? ... What cooked up BS did you hear from little Adam Sch:poop:itt, Jerry Nonads, Chuck Scumbag, Pelosi and CNN? Maybe from Morning Joke or Rachael Madcow over at LSDMSNBC? .... Surely you aren't getting your news from the lying "fake news" media ....

25 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Excuse for what? ... What cooked up BS did you hear from little Adam Sch:poop:itt, Jerry Nonads, Chuck Scumbag, Pelosi and CNN? Maybe from Morning Joke or Rachael Madcow over at LSDMSNBC? .... Surely you aren't getting your news from the lying "fake news" media ....

So he paid taxes ?

10 minutes ago, JETT said:

So he paid taxes ?

So you believe the fake news BS about him not paying his taxes? That figures .... he actually prepaid most of what he owed.  Of course you would have to find the news articles where it was thoroughly explained and debunked .... I'll give you a hint, you won't find it at CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, LSDMSNBC or the NY Slimes .... not even at the Washington Compost got it right ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

So you believe the fake news BS about him not paying his taxes? That figures .... he actually prepaid most of what he owed.  Of course you would have to find the news articles where it was thoroughly explained and debunked .... I'll give you a hint, you won't find it at CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, LSDMSNBC or the NY Slimes ....

I don't believe neither your side nor the D's side, I'd like to see it after the "audit", you can post what you want saying he paid, the D's can post what they want saying he didn't... I want to see the official IRS statements

20 hours ago, JETT said:

I never said anything about fair share.... my guess would be take away all the loopholes and breaks that others don't get 

At this moment in time, these past weeks, months, you have defended this president, and now he is calling for the "rich" to pay their "fair share"--And you can't answer what a fair share is--It's amazing, the deflection class that barry teaches must work well. 

I say--in case no one doesn't know--NO ONE should have to pay the government more than 9% of their earned income if we can't repeal the 16th Amendment. 

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/repeal-the-16th-amendment

Capitol Gains taxes--no more than 9% from investments only. 

NO ESTATE or DEATH TAXES--Children shouldn't have to pay taxes on inheritance, they just lost someone they love and the government wants 55% of it. 

I would prefer a national sales tax of 7-9%, with NO INCOME TAXES. I'd rather have all MY EARNED money to spend the way I see fit, whether ice cream and burgers, or new vehicles. 

Jett, it is sad that you can't commit to saying something that simple, but if you never answer a question, I guess you don't have to defend it. Because you are going to come back and say, "I never defended Biden". We all know that is your next reply. 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I don't believe neither your side nor the D's side, I'd like to see it after the "audit", you can post what you want saying he paid, the D's can post what they want saying he didn't... I want to see the official IRS statements

It's not the IRS's job to debunk political lies .... at some point, you have to figure out who is and isn't lying ... You have a lot to learn, grasshopper, yes, you've got a long way to go ......

15 minutes ago, JETT said:

So he paid taxes ?

The news actually pointed out that "he did indeed pay income taxes"--but not as much as people wanted him too--something like $750, was the report. But then he is probably incorporated--pays himself a very small salary--uses his corporation for home and bills and expenses--and pays the smaller corporate tax--even at 28% was cheaper than 39.5%--you figure out what 11.5% is one a million dollars--then take that amount and adjust it to what he says he's worth--1 billion dollars. That's a lot of savings. I mean he didn't take but a $1 salary the past 4 years from the US government--because he has to claim that, and the government forces all presidents to take at least $1. So pay those INCOME taxes on $1--:rofl:

8 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

At this moment in time, these past weeks, months, you have defended this president, and now he is calling for the "rich" to pay their "fair share"--And you can't answer what a fair share is--It's amazing, the deflection class that barry teaches must work well. 

I say--in case no one doesn't know--NO ONE should have to pay the government more than 9% of their earned income if we can't repeal the 16th Amendment. 

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/repeal-the-16th-amendment

Capitol Gains taxes--no more than 9% from investments only. 

NO ESTATE or DEATH TAXES--Children shouldn't have to pay taxes on inheritance, they just lost someone they love and the government wants 55% of it. 

I would prefer a national sales tax of 7-9%, with NO INCOME TAXES. I'd rather have all MY EARNED money to spend the way I see fit, whether ice cream and burgers, or new vehicles. 

Jett, it is sad that you can't commit to saying something that simple, but if you never answer a question, I guess you don't have to defend it. Because you are going to come back and say, "I never defended Biden". We all know that is your next reply. 

Show me defending biden, simple answer is you cant