Joe Biden Dodged Half A Million In Taxes, And He Wants You To Pay Your ‘Fair Share’

RETIREDFAN1

21 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'd like to know how he made enough money to get out of paying half a million in taxes.  I'm sure Hunter knows with Quid Pro Joe pulling strings for him.  

Especially if you look at how much a Senator makes for that specific job.

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

It's not the IRS's job to debunk political lies .... at some point, you have to figure out who is and isn't lying ... You have a lot to learn, grasshopper, yes, you've got a long way to go ......

It's the IRS's job to oversee our income 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I didn't say it wasn't.  The fake news media came out with a phony story about the small amount President Trump actually paid in taxes. It was true but totally misleading because they failed to report he prepaid millions in taxes.  So their story was false and they never corrected it.  Same thing with their false reporting about Russian collusion.  They know gullible people like you will only hear their false reporting and believe it .... it has NOTHING to do with what the IRS says about it one way or the other, that's just another smokescreen the fake news media throws out there for their sheep ....

6 hours ago, JETT said:

What is your excuse for 2016 to 2020, he wasn't a private citizen 

He also donated all of his Presidential salary to charity.  How's that audit in New York coming along that alleges he cheated on his taxes ?  All I hear is crickets from the media on that.  

2 hours ago, JETT said:

I don't believe neither your side nor the D's side, I'd like to see it after the "audit", you can post what you want saying he paid, the D's can post what they want saying he didn't... I want to see the official IRS statements

The IRS has already audited his taxes from the past, and he was audited every year.  The audit going on is the State of New York trying to find away to smear him again.  We'll see how that goes.  It should have already been done, they've had all the time in the world to go through his taxes with a fine tooth comb and a magnifying glass.  If he failed to report anything, I'm sure it was a mistake by his accountants, but they generally don't make mistakes.  

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

The news actually pointed out that "he did indeed pay income taxes"--but not as much as people wanted him too--something like $750, was the report. But then he is probably incorporated--pays himself a very small salary--uses his corporation for home and bills and expenses--and pays the smaller corporate tax--even at 28% was cheaper than 39.5%--you figure out what 11.5% is one a million dollars--then take that amount and adjust it to what he says he's worth--1 billion dollars. That's a lot of savings. I mean he didn't take but a $1 salary the past 4 years from the US government--because he has to claim that, and the government forces all presidents to take at least $1. So pay those INCOME taxes on $1--:rofl:

Actually he was paid the entire $1.6 million as required by the Constitution, but he donated it back to Federal Agencies and even dipped into his own money with his donations.  Those are legitimate tax write offs as well for any personal income he made from his businesses.  George Washington at first refused his $25,000 salary, but the Government made him accept it because it was written into the Constitution.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2021/02/27/president-donald-trump-probably-donated-his-entire-16m-salary-back-to-the-us-government--here-are-the-details/?sh=d15a3011a8dc

26 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I didn't say it wasn't.  The fake news media came out with a phony story about the small amount President Trump actually paid in taxes. It was true but totally misleading because they failed to report he prepaid millions in taxes.  So their story was false and they never corrected it.  Same thing with their false reporting about Russian collusion.  They know gullible people like you will only hear their false reporting and believe it .... it has NOTHING to do with what the IRS says about it one way or the other, that's just another smokescreen the fake news media throws out there for their sheep ....

It's the Dems that wanted to audit Trumps taxes to begin with, because they thought Trump was getting a break from them.  Which we should all know is a lie, because the IRS has gone after Conservative groups in the past.  Most of the IRS hated Trump as much as any other commie, because they are Federal Employees, and they want to keep getting their milk.  https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/19/irs-audit-president-1601120

On 5/7/2021 at 3:55 PM, DannyZuco said:

Jett, it is sad that you can't commit to saying something that simple, but if you never answer a question, I guess you don't have to defend it. Because you are going to come back and say, "I never defended Biden". We all know that is your next reply. 

@JETT

Like Clockwork. SMFH. 

On 5/7/2021 at 4:06 PM, JETT said:

Really, you believe this--I thought it was OUR job to oversee OUR income, not the governments. 

This is dependency upon the government in its truest form. While you seem to say a lot of the correct things, it shows the value of education and learning. A person who has learned from education would know that OUR income is NOT the governments. The government only receives OUR income through taxation, and income taxes had to be made a constitutional amendment so they could be collect prior to our receiving our pay. I can barely oversee my own income and families income, I sure as heck don't want an overbearing government to oversee it also. 

Remember young one--it is OUR job to oversee OUR income, not the government's job. 

14 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Really, you believe this--I thought it was OUR job to oversee OUR income, not the governments. 

This is dependency upon the government in its truest form. While you seem to say a lot of the correct things, it shows the value of education and learning. A person who has learned from education would know that OUR income is NOT the governments. The government only receives OUR income through taxation, and income taxes had to be made a constitutional amendment so they could be collect prior to our receiving our pay. I can barely oversee my own income and families income, I sure as heck don't want an overbearing government to oversee it also. 

Remember young one--it is OUR job to oversee OUR income, not the government's job. 

Good lesson, I tried to teach him your/you’re.  

• LOL! 1

58 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

That was taken out of context, I own a business I know who oversees it, I'm saying it's their job to look into any wrongdoings... audit etc

1 minute ago, JETT said:

That was taken out of context, I own a business I know who oversees it, I'm saying it's their job to look into any wrongdoings... audit etc

It was taken out of context or you didn’t type what you meant?  Because what you typed was wrong.  Being taken out of context is somebody else’s fault.  

34 minutes ago, JETT said:

34 minutes ago, JETT said:

Look at my response to other dude

Now I am a dude--common man, I have been called a lot of things, but DUDE--that hurts. :rofl:

Okay, I get you, yes, the IRS should audit people to see if they are cheating, but they don't do a good job of it. As seen last week in the news where billions of dollars goes uncollected. 

33 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

It was taken out of context or you didn’t type what you meant?  Because what you typed was wrong.  Being taken out of context is somebody else’s fault.  

I already explained what I meant, take it how you want

Just now, DannyZuco said:

Now I am a dude--common man, I have been called a lot of things, but DUDE--that hurts. :rofl:

Okay, I get you, yes, the IRS should audit people to see if they are cheating, but they don't do a good job of it. As seen last week in the news where billions of dollars goes uncollected. 

Nothing wrong with DUDE lol

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Nothing wrong with DUDE lol

I am old school, a DUDE is someone that wears those hipster clothes, the dark wide framed glasses, and has longer hair and a neatly shaved beard. I fit only one of those things, the long hair. I can actually say, "I was country, when country wasn't cool". lol

On 5/7/2021 at 4:05 PM, Monte1076 said:

Especially if you look at how much a Senator makes for that specific job.

I think they make too much money as it is for the amount of time they put on the job.  They have donors for their campaigns that cover all of the costs for their living arrangements while they are out campaigning.  We all know that the DOJ isn't looking into Hunter's activities now so Quid Pro Joe is in the clear.  

6 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

What's wrong with being called a dude ?  I've never understood that.  I can see being called a Dandy, but being called a dude actually sounds cool to me.

I remember The Dude cartoon character from back in the 70's for Dairy Queen, and I wanted one of those instead of a Hungerbuster, because of that character.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

What's wrong with being called a dude ?  I've never understood that.  I can see being called a Dandy, but being called a dude actually sounds cool to me.

I remember The Dude cartoon character from back in the 70's for Dairy Queen, and I wanted one of those instead of a Hungerbuster, because of that character.  

The dude abides