Systemic Racism

Youngcoach123

17 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So please tell me all of the systemic racism that has affected you. 

Affected me personally i can say I've been fortunate to be successful and not be in trouble, Let's start with prison sentencing, let's then go to being accepted in college... plus more, I don't go to college so I wasn't affected there and I also haven't been to prison so no affect on me.... instead of questioning individuals how bout check the numbers and question the system? O yeah I forgot denial and it doesn't exist to some

Liberals big power tool, a simple single word, “racism”, only targets one person.  It got used so much simply because it only vilified one person at a time.  No doubt a Liberal Think Tank (group of liberals that have at least a double digit IQ) decided that was to slow, so how do we call everyone “racist”?   They came up with systemic racism, which means everyone but enlightened liberals (a misnomer if there ever was one, lol).  And Biden, being a close friend, and an admirer of many actual racist who told him how well Jim Crow Laws worked so well “back in the day” started using the JCLaws to vilify States who want to ensure Voting Integrity.  It’s all a big word game with Liberals.  They have zero ideas how to improve the countries  economy, National Security, or secure borders, so instead of running a campaign based on making things better, their only alternative is to vilify Conservatives, and use voter fraud, and more importantly, (mis)counting votes, to win elections.  Worked well in 2020.  Actually worked to well.  They did overkill, giving Biden and impossible number of votes.  Had they squeaked by, they might have gotten away with it, but they did it so much, it’s obvious to most that the only way it could have been achieved was through massive fraud/cheating.  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Liberals big power tool, a simple single word, “racism”, only targets one person.  It got used so much simply because it only vilified one person at a time.  No doubt a Liberal Think Tank (group of liberals that have at least a double digit IQ) decided that was to slow, so how do we call everyone “racist”?   They came up with systemic racism, which means everyone but enlightened liberals (a misnomer if there ever was one, lol).  And Biden, being a close friend, and an admirer of many actual racist who told him how well Jim Crow Laws worked so well “back in the day” started using the JCLaws to vilify States who want to ensure Voting Integrity.  It’s all a big word game with Liberals.  They have zero ideas how to improve the countries  economy, National Security, or secure borders, so instead of running a campaign based on making things better, their only alternative is to vilify Conservatives, and use voter fraud, and more importantly, (mis)counting votes, to win elections.  Worked well in 2020.  Actually worked to well.  They did overkill, giving Biden and impossible number of votes.  Had they squeaked by, they might have gotten away with it, but they did it so much, it’s obvious to most that the only way it could have been achieved was through massive fraud/cheating.  

Lots of words. You can just say #BigLie and we will get it. 

• LOL! 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

35 minutes ago, JETT said:

Affected me personally i can say I've been fortunate to be successful and not be in trouble, Let's start with prison sentencing, let's then go to being accepted in college... plus more, I don't go to college so I wasn't affected there and I also haven't been to prison so no affect on me.... instead of questioning individuals how bout check the numbers and question the system? O yeah I forgot denial and it doesn't exist to some

Prison sentencing is still iffy. College admissions have swung in favor of blacks and Hispanics for years now and against Asians the worst. Anytime there is diversity requirements it’s against the majority. 

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

So please tell me all of the systemic racism that has affected you. 

Why does it have to affect an individual for them to know it exist or not like it? That's like someone saying, "I against human trafficking" and you saying , "how has it affected you"

25 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Prison sentencing is still iffy. College admissions have swung in favor of blacks and Hispanics for years now and against Asians the worst. Anytime there is diversity requirements it’s against the majority. 

Prison sentencing is not iffy at all. Posted on many threads the numbers. when blacks and whites with similar records, blacks typically get longer sentences. Nothing iffy about that at all. Also, I've posted a couple of stories about judges getting paid under the table by private prisons to give minorities longer sentences. I even see it in DISD where preferential treatment is given to less diverse schools.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

One more time......systemic racism ended when Jim Crow was finally done away with.........

So when the Civil Rights of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 ended "Jim Crow", all racist immediately said, "well they the passed legislation, let's quit discriminating black people"

Just now, ctown81 said:

So when the Civil Rights of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965 ended "Jim Crow", all racist immediately said, "well they the passed legislation, let's quit discriminating black people"

The SYSTEM being racist ended....you will NEVER end INDIVIDUAL racist thoughts or actions.........so  your claim of "systemic racism"  is totally absurd.......

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The SYSTEM being racist ended....you will NEVER end INDIVIDUAL racist thoughts or actions.........so  your claim of "systemic racism"  is totally absurd.......

So....explain redlining. Explain, blacks still not being allowed into certain universities. You're smarter than this. It  did not end. Just gave you two examples off the top of my head.

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

So....explain redlining. Explain, blacks still not being allowed into certain universities.

PROVE those things exist in the first place.......even IF their existence can be proven, it is NOT the SYSTEM, it is a  couple of bigots on the boards.....once again...INDIVIDUAL RACISM WILL NEVER GO AWAY......

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

PROVE those things exist in the first place.......even IF their existence can be proven, it is NOT the SYSTEM, it is a  couple of bigots on the boards.....once again...INDIVIDUAL RACISM WILL NEVER GO AWAY......

if it never existed, why did the Civil Rights and Voting Act happen?

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That Sounds like a confession from you, Eunice....👌😂

It isn't. It's a statement of fact that Trumpites keep carrying forward a ridiculous Big Lie about 'election integrity' to justify his nonsense and to put into place voter suppression. Got it now, Karen? 

1 minute ago, ctown81 said:

if it never existed, why did the Civil Rights and Voting Act happen?

no one said it never existed.....read slowly so you might get it this time......SYSTEMIC RACISM ENDED WITH JIM CROW........do you even know what the term "systemic racism" means??? 

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

It isn't. It's a statement of fact that Trumpites keep carrying forward a ridiculous Big Lie about 'election integrity' to justify his nonsense and to put into place voter suppression. Got it now, Karen? 

So do YOU believe photo ID before voting is a good idea?🤔