Systemic Racism

Youngcoach123

40 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

It was proven 6 months ago.  But one must have had a brain to have seen it.  Some folks may have missed it.

Oh, I remember that...you kept posting things like 'Oh, No, Watch Out for Michigan' or 'Bombshell in Pennsylvania', then after awhile you just slunk away and hid! Good stuff! :rofl:

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

I mean coming from a race who has received very little discrimination if any, y'all sure seem to be experts.

I’m not a klan member, nor do I hate anybody because they’re different looking than I am.  But for 20 years now I’ve been told by the democrats how racist I am because I’m white. Isn’t that racist?   Or is it no racist?

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh, I remember that...you kept posting things like 'Oh, No, Watch Out for Michigan' or 'Bombshell in Pennsylvania', then after awhile you just slunk away and hid! Good stuff! :rofl:

I'm right here big boy.  We both know what happened in the election.  One of us has the critical thinking skills to figure it out....the other one is you :rofl:

• LOL! 2

10 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m not a klan member, nor do I hate anybody because they’re different looking than I am.  But for 20 years now I’ve been told by the democrats how racist I am because I’m white. Isn’t that racist?   Or is it no racist?

Do you ever think the republicans have done anything wrong? You sure don't make a case on here if they have, maybe that's why I don't say anything bad about the D's cause yall have that taken care of... no matter the issue it's always the D's fault.... DAMN D's!!!!

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

you obviously don't study history too closely........

Yes I do. Apparently a lot more than some of you one here. History books are basically half cliff notes/ half propaganda.

6 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

You could have stopped with I DO NOT THINK and been pretty accurate.

Nice try...did you take up a hobby to while away time and lick your wounds? Did you learn a new language? How to play an instrument? I hope it was something constructive, instead of scouring the Dark Web looking in nooks and crannies for more 'proof' of fraud. 

2 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Nice try...did you take up a hobby to while away time and lick your wounds? Did you learn a new language? How to play an instrument? I hope it was something constructive, instead of scouring the Dark Web looking in nooks and crannies for more 'proof' of fraud. 

No, just been busy with work, kids sports, etc... and pretty sick of news and politics in general.  A freedom loving feller can only take so much communism

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

no one said it never existed.....read slowly so you might get it this time......SYSTEMIC RACISM ENDED WITH JIM CROW........do you even know what the term "systemic racism" means??? 

I know what it means.  I just don't the difference between a racist system and a racist running the system. If the results were different, I'd see things your way but if they're the same, I don't.

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I know what it means.  I just don't the difference between a racist system and a racist running the system. If the results were different, I'd see things your way but if they're the same, I don't.

Are you saying the system is as racist as it was during the Jim Crow era?