Slowly but surely the mask tyranny is ending in Tx

DAWG91

https://www.cbs19.tv/mobile/article/news/local/tyler-isd-masks-optional-for-all-staff-students/501-3fc8a5cb-8dc5-44bf-af6d-7493a13c3847

I just got back from getting hair cut at great clips.  No more masks there either.  I threw up my arms like a touchdown had just been scored.  Before I went in I had decided to tell them this would be my last visit to their establishment until they stopped with the covidunism.

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

https://www.cbs19.tv/mobile/article/news/local/tyler-isd-masks-optional-for-all-staff-students/501-3fc8a5cb-8dc5-44bf-af6d-7493a13c3847

I just got back from getting hair cut at great clips.  No more masks there either.  I threw up my arms like a touchdown had just been scored.  Before I went in I had decided to tell them this would be my last visit to their establishment until they stopped with the covidunism.

I'm positive they relaxed their policy out of fear of losing your 5 minute crew cut with ear hair trimmed away money that you get once a month. :rofl:

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I'm positive they relaxed their policy out of fear of losing your 5 minute crew cut with ear hair trimmed away money that you get once a month. :rofl:

O the thought of losing Qdawgs business 

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

No they ended it because it was way past due time.  (And I trim my own ear hair thank you very much.)

4 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I went to Sportsclips here in Houston for my last one, and they told me I could take my mask off when I entered.  I kept it on, because there were a few people waiting.  I did take it off when she started cutting my hair, because I wanted a proper cut with no whitewalls over my ears.  I don't know why some stylists want to do that.  

On 5/7/2021 at 2:54 PM, DAWG91 said:

Just got back from eating at Texas Roadhouse in Bossier Louisiana most of the employees had mask on but some that was cooking did not. Most people who came in did not have mask on but a few did.  

16 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Just got back from eating at Texas Roadhouse in Bossier Louisiana most of the employees had mask on but some that was cooking did not. Most people who came in did not have mask on but a few did.  

There was a female customer in great clips who had one on but I did not feel compelled to ridicule her for it.  All I ask for is that those folks extend me the same courtesy.

• Like 1

Went to eat at Saltgrass in Fort Worth, and all staff had one on, as did all customers until they got to their table. Went to two stores with my wife, and all had one on and took her to get her nails done, and all workers had one on, and all but one Karen the whole time I was there. Guess it's where you're at, and if there's also a shirt and shoe requirement! :rofl:

21 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Went to eat at Saltgrass in Fort Worth, and all staff had one on, as did all customers until they got to their table. Went to two stores with my wife, and all had one on and took her to get her nails done, and all workers had one on, and all but one Karen the whole time I was there. Guess it's where you're at, and if there's also a shirt and shoe requirement! :rofl:

So, did you openly confront this “Karen” fellow? My money is on “NO”....

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, did you openly confront this “Karen” fellow? My money is on “NO”....

First, it's Karen, so that means a woman, and she was across the whole place from me in a tanktop, flipflops and and tattoos that looked misspelled, so no. Second, I see people like that who are male, I consider them to be Carths, and I know that they aren't smart enough to get any lesson I might give to them, even after supposedly having Covid, plus they might get racist, and no one wants that. 😏

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

First, it's Karen, so that means a woman, and she was across the whole place from me in a tanktop, flipflops and and tattoos that looked misspelled, so no. Second, I see people like that who are male, I consider them to be Carths, and I know that they aren't smart enough to get any lesson I might give to them, even after supposedly having Covid, plus they might get racist, and no one wants that. 😏

59292909.jpg

• Roll Eyes 1

10 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

But, but, you called ME Karen recently, & I too, am a male; I never was checked for Covid, I only suspected that I had it. My wife had to test negative before going back to work after being out for 14 days. 
The Rocephen injection I asked for & was given, along with a Keflex Rx that I was given turned my symptoms around inside a week. This is why I will not take a rushed vaccine with questionable success rates.

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

But, but, you called ME Karen recently, & I too, am a male; I never was checked for Covid, I only suspected that I had it. My wife had to test negative before going back to work after being out for 14 days. 
The Rocephen injection I asked for & was given, along with a Keflex Rx that I was given turned my symptoms around inside a week. This is why I will not take a rushed vaccine with questionable success rates.

I'm confused how yall touted the speedy vaccine and gave Conald Dump all the credit but don't trust it? Enlighten me plz