ROFL!!! Democrats now call women "birthing people"!

Monte1076

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Brood mares

The problem is, I've known  biological women who could not have children, but who adopted. I guess by this line of thinking they don't count, because they're mothers, but they didn't birth the child.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I wish I were kidding...

Didn't you know that your mom is now a "birthing person", and not a woman?

So I guess Mother's Day is now going to be "Birthing People's Day"...

What about transgender men who think they’re women/mothers?  Happy confused daddy day?

Just when you Think Democrats used up All the Stupidest ideas anyone could Possibly come up with, They reach Deep within their Anuses & “ PREST-O!!!   People who have uteruses, are henceforth & Forever labeled “Birthing People” in place of “Mother” !!!🙄🤬🙄🙄

33 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

At least they're technically correct on this one

Kind of. As I've said before, I've known women who could not have their own children, who adopted. They did not birth the child, but were still the mother, if that makes sense.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Kind of. As I've said before, I've known women who could not have their own children, who adopted. They did not birth the child, but were still the mother, if that makes sense.

Agreed. I was just speaking generally.  The main thing I'm interested in is if the rabid feminists take offense to that label.