LA’s Venice Beach residents frustrated by growing violence by homeless . ***LANGUAGE ALERT

CarthDawg77

• CarthDawg77 changed the title to LA’s Venice Beach residents frustrated by growing violence by homeless . ***LANGUAGE ALERT
1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I view this in the same way I view places like Seattle, Portland, New York, and San Francisco. The people there, like Venice, voted for people that tolerate this kind of situation. So they get very little sympathy from me. It's sad for those that don't support this kind of hands off approach but too bad. Where there is no law and order this is what you get. A child could have seen this coming.

• Like 2

Wild nailed it.  When you elect morons, you get moronic decisions.  If you allow this 💩, it’s going to (as is happening in LA) create a growing monster.  By the time they’ve had enough, you’ve got a monumental problem.  A problem that will take more law and order to fix than America can stomach, so you’re stuck with it.  Welcome to the new society, coming to all liberal cities.

• Sad 1

This is nothing new to Venice Beach, why they're acting like it is, is beyond me.  I went to Venice Beach in the summer of 95, because that's where The Doors started, and it was bad.  Now it's basically just pot shops up and down the beach.  If you've seen the movie "Fletch" when the cops bust the homeless drug addict, but allowing Norm from Cheers who was dealing to keep selling.  After watching this, it has gotten 10,000X worse than what I saw.  This is what happens when you have Democrats running your Government.

5 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Not one bit of this bothers them in the least....🙄

Mostly because it isn’t affecting them directly.  Their style politicians are the reason it happens.  I do think if it were in their back yard they wouldn’t turn a blind eye as easily.  Liberals are easy to agree with stuff that doesn’t affect them directly 

• Like 1