2nd Amendment: What does 'bear Arms' really mean?

RETIREDFAN1

According to webster's dictionary it means "to carry or possess arms."

It's not complicated.  Just another example of a fringe group wanting to change the definition.  They like changing/perverting definitions.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

According to webster's dictionary it means "to carry or possess arms."

It's not complicated.  Just another example of a fringe group wanting to change the definition.  They like changing/perverting definitions.

I'd actually LOVE to see someone -- anyone -- ask Biden, Harris, Pelosi, heck, any politician what "the right of the people" means. Then ask them how that applies to the Constitution, and how it especially applies to the amendments where that phrase is used.

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I'd actually LOVE to see someone -- anyone -- ask Biden, Harris, Pelosi, heck, any politician what "the right of the people" means. Then ask them how that applies to the Constitution, and how it especially applies to the amendments where that phrase is used.

They think the right of the people is to be governed and not being free men as God intended.  

7 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

They believe “the People” is the government!

• Like 1