Lk

Swole1993

2 hours ago, Jerryhawk111 said:

Cleaning house at a 2A? May end up short handed. In fact, its either that or full of bad coaches no one else wanted

That goes back to taking this long to hire someone.  Maybe I've got my years mixed up, but didn't LK open fairly quickly after football season?

It really smells like at this point someone high up wanted a change and didn't want to make the wholesale change earlier in the school year so that the assistants wouldn't quit before the school year was out.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, nationalpastime said:

That goes back to taking this long to hire someone.  Maybe I've got my years mixed up, but didn't LK open fairly quickly after football season?

It really smells like at this point someone high up wanted a change and didn't want to make the wholesale change earlier in the school year so that the assistants wouldn't quit before the school year was out.

BINGO

19 hours ago, nationalpastime said:

Sounds about right..