Detroit Open

dogs3505

16 hours ago, UnclePigg said:

Let’s not kid ourselves men. There’s one man and one man only landing this gig; Mike Thomas. He was seen at JK Ranch post interview distributing alfalfa pellets to the llamas. 

Forgot about this smoaky legend. Just waiting in the weeds

22 hours ago, UnclePigg said:

Let’s not kid ourselves men. There’s one man and one man only landing this gig; Mike Thomas. He was seen at JK Ranch post interview distributing alfalfa pellets to the llamas. 

No doubt! Each Detroitian would feel great about themselves each day after a hearty “Good Morning!” as well as “It’s a Grreeaat day to be a Beark....er.....Eagle!”

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 5/13/2021 at 10:17 AM, Jerryhawk111 said:

Forgot about this smoaky legend. Just waiting in the weeds

Mr Jerryhawk, how could you possibly  forget about the great Mike Thomas! You have certainly let me down my good brother!

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Interviews next week, I know of one interviewing. 

Just stinks for the new guy being so late. Got to install or try to get a base over over thr summer or something just cuz if you don't your behind the eight ball thing to get stuff in during two a days.

17 hours ago, Slickarick said:

Just stinks for the new guy being so late. Got to install or try to get a base over over thr summer or something just cuz if you don't your behind the eight ball thing to get stuff in during two a days.

Next to impossible situation for anyone.  I don't envy anyone taking on this. 

• Like 1