Gates Gone Wild: Reports reveal Bill Gates as alleged 'womanizer'

RETIREDFAN1

I don't think he cheated on her either as the last paragraph states.  I do think it was because of the impending Biden tax code that will be coming out probably this year or next.  It places a heavy tax burden on those with extreme wealth.  By dividing it now it lowers both of their tax bills considerably.  We may start to see other wealthy couples also divorce because of Biden, because of the need to separate their cash flows to protect it.  

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

He was so mean that a child molester is better? 

Trumps mean words hurt you that bad huh? You are a special kind of soft

Now I'm soft? Lol, keyboard warriors is how I see yall 

23 minutes ago, JETT said:

Now I'm soft? Lol, keyboard warriors is how I see yall 

Yes. 
Someone who votes (or doesn’t) because Trump was a big meany is soft. 

See me how you want but if we were face to face I’d still tell you the truth, just as i assume you would me. 

48 minutes ago, JETT said:

So it's cool to hang with the pedophile? Gotcha

Trump didn't "hang" with him.  Was at some of the same public functions.  Not the same as taking a flight to his island.  Once again,  can't just make #### up.  Going back to the thread topic,  apparently former Mrs.  Gates didn't like Bill hanging with the pedo.

15 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Yes. 
Someone who votes (or doesn’t) because Trump was a big meany is soft. 

See me how you want but if we were face to face I’d still tell you the truth, just as i assume you would me. 

Yes I would, no shame over here 

16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't think he cheated on her either as the last paragraph states.  I do think it was because of the impending Biden tax code that will be coming out probably this year or next.  It places a heavy tax burden on those with extreme wealth.  By dividing it now it lowers both of their tax bills considerably.  We may start to see other wealthy couples also divorce because of Biden, because of the need to separate their cash flows to protect it.  

I understand what you are saying.  But Bill Gates is the 4th richest person in the world in the recent article I saw with $124 Billion.  Split 2 ways both are still in the top 20 richest people in the world.  Pretty sure that doesn't get you into a lower tax bracket.  

10 hours ago, ObiOne said:

I understand what you are saying.  But Bill Gates is the 4th richest person in the world in the recent article I saw with $124 Billion.  Split 2 ways both are still in the top 20 richest people in the world.  Pretty sure that doesn't get you into a lower tax bracket.  

I haven't read what could be in the next tax code, but I know someone who has.  If they continue to be more than just cordial friends, then I would definitely say it's for tax purposes.  Jeff Bezos is also recently divorced.  If we continue to see more billionaire divorces, I would say it's definitely true.