House Republicans Remove Warmonger Liz Cheney from Leadership

RETIREDFAN1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Yes, with a chickens***, private, voice vote. They should at least have the fortitude to put their names out there. Wouldn't you want to know who voted for/against?

Spineless, feckless.  Nothing new.  Surprised they did anything, really.

I am okay with them removing her.  She didn't fit what today's Republican leadership wants to represent.  To not put a name to the vote is cowardice, and quite honestly, expected.  

Arizona will likely defend her and stay and vote Democrat in the next election (2022) and I am not sure how Wyoming will react.  I feel like that state wanted her out and is heavily Republican anyway.  

I feel that all votes in a democratic government should be made public for everything to committees to bills.  If you do it, be man enough to put your name on it.

• Like 2

her only defenders were dimocraps, establishment whore goppers, O.J. Simpson, and you libnuts on here.......she was allowed to hold her place for FAR too long.....good riddance to the Rothschild warmongering whore......

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

I am okay with them removing her.  She didn't fit what today's Republican leadership wants to represent.  To not put a name to the vote is cowardice, and quite honestly, expected.  

Arizona will likely defend her and stay and vote Democrat in the next election (2022) and I am not sure how Wyoming will react.  I feel like that state wanted her out and is heavily Republican anyway.  

I feel that all votes in a democratic government should be made public for everything to committees to bills.  If you do it, be man enough to put your name on it.

Wyoming is already lining up primary opposition......she's done......good riddance......

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

Yes, with a chickens***, private, voice vote. They should at least have the fortitude to put their names out there. Wouldn't you want to know who voted for/against?

Dick “Darth Vader” Cheney’s still alive; & probably still very connected where it counts...👹

21 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Spineless, feckless.  Nothing new.  Surprised they did anything, really.

Report I read said it was so overwhelming that a voice vote was sufficient........more than likely a unanimous decision since the same report said her "allies" went against her too.....the only support she had was from libnuts, dimturds, the propagandist "media", a couple of RINO senators, and O. J. Simpson.....:rofl:

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Report I read said it was so overwhelming that a voice vote was sufficient........more than likely a unanimous decision since the same report said her "allies" went against her too.....the only support she had was from libnuts, dimturds, the propagandist "media", a couple of RINO senators, and O. J. Simpson.....:rofl:

Or, as some on here have said, a voice vote is a cowardly out, because she wasn't removed for her 'war mongering' or any other things that goes against 'conservative values', but because she wouldn't carry water for the deluded maniacs who believe Trump will soon ascend back to the throne, as the Big Lie has to keep going forward for the GOP to survive. 

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Or, as some on here have said, a voice vote is a cowardly out, 

Not if the vote is so clear cut that it would be a waste of time to take a roll call vote.......as clearly it was in this case......