Bidens first 100 days a smashing success

osup116

or a Country Without Gas Shortages, There Certainly Are a Lot of Gas Shortages

By Scott Hounsell | May 12, 2021 1:30 PM ET

2b66e163-8e22-42be-a879-03a71b650b48-730
(AP Photo/Chuck Burton, File)

Here we are, 100 days into a progressive agenda and it seems that everything is going to hell in a handbasket.  The biggest issue we are currently facing is the Colonial Pipeline hack and the subsequent issues that may come of it.  Yet despite the natural consequences of limiting one of the biggest supplies of oil on the East Coast, we should be grateful that we have the Biden Administration to calm our fears.

As reported yesterday by my colleague, Nick Arama, Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm got up in front of the White House Press Corps to do her best impersonation of the love child of Baghdad Bob and Marie Antoinette.  Secretary Granholm was quick to tell people that they would not be dealing with any issues if they were driving an electric car and that we are not facing any gas shortages. Certainly, the vast majority of our country does not have the ability to spend $40,000 on a new car, along with all of the required hardware (like home charging stations), to “free” themselves from fossil fuel dependence.  I should know.  I drive an electric car and paid $5,000 to upgrade my electrical panel and install a car charger to support that decision.  Still, those drivers face the limitations associated with mileage limits and the time-intensive charging requirements.  Secretary Granholm’s statements regarding shortages also seemed quite out-of-touch (including her condescending smirk the entire time), as we have seen numerous videos of miles-long lines to get gas along the Eastern Seaboard.

This morning, additional evidence has come forward to show the actual statistics regarding the gas shortages, which have grown to affect several states. Patrick DeHaan, a senior petroleum analyst with GasBuddy, who is described as an “oil & refined products analyst, a foremost expert on oil and gas prices” and a “gas price myth-buster,” has been taking to Twitter to fact-check and provide data regarding the current energy crisis.

De Haan’s approach is one of data and information, not of feelings and propaganda.  His updates on Twitter continue to destroy the progressive propaganda that is being pumped out of Biden’s White House.  De Haan has updated the data for several states and cities showing the number of shortages each area has been facing.

Of course, the Biden White House doesn’t seem to consider this a real crisis (versus an opportunity) because, as Rahm Emanuel said, “never let a serious crisis go to waste.”  This is all part of the plan for the left: Create a crisis with fossil fuels and use it as evidence as to why more government and harsher regulations are necessary.  Use it as a means to “fuel” a “climate-friendly” agenda, even if it bankrupts the country in the process.  What does a regional shortage do to national demand?  It obviously will send demand through the roof, which anyone who has an amoeba’s understanding of economics could tell you, leads to an increase in price.  De Haan’s data agrees:

Is the left proud?  Aren’t you glad that Democrats are so focused on shutting down pipelines that they don’t take the time to understand the consequences of their actions?  Instead of taking the time to respond to a literal terrorist attack on our nation, Democrats are using this time to lecture us on our fuel consumption.  I think we should replace Granholm with De Haan.  At least then we could trust the data.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, he’s not just bad, he’s a disaster.  To put it plain english, if you wanted to destroy America’s economy, you couldn’t have picked a better person.  I say this not as a conservative, and not as a Republican Voter, but as an American.  I didn’t like Obama as president, but he was infinitely smarter than Biden.  And not only is he ruining America, his changes are creating war in the Middle East, enabling North Korea to start shooting missiles again.  Combine all that with his open border allowing not only illegal immigrants in but terrorist as well, and you have internal turmoil.

For any of you Democrats, feel free to post a list of all the positive things Biden has done, in rebuttal.  I’ll wait.

• Like 3

Just now, Sportsfanatic1 said:

3-2-1 It's Trumps fault

It's coming and the leftist on here will crusade that gas prices always go up and that uncle joe is making the country better, because he is a nicer guy than the former guy. How do the kids say it--"Parrots be Parrots" 

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Gas may go to $10 a gallon, but at least Plugs doesn't tweet .... :woot:

It went up another dime in my area today.  It's above the threshold that I like which is $2.50 it currently sits at $2.59.9.  I saw the stock market also lost over $600 today.  Before long we will be having to pump gas with even like we did in 1974.  

12 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

It went up another dime in my area today.  It's above the threshold that I like which is $2.50 it currently sits at $2.59.9.  I saw the stock market also lost over $600 today.  Before long we will be having to pump gas with even like we did in 1974.  

I'm hearing gas will jump to $3-3.50, or higher, by this summer ...

Buttplug made some stupid statement today about the U.S. not needing pipelines ...

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

16 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm hearing gas will jump to $3-3.50, or higher, by this summer ...

Buttplug made some stupid statement today about the U.S. not needing pipelines ...

And this Plugs admin as falling apart...

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm Says ‘Pipe Is the Best Way’ to Transport Fuel After Biden Canceled Keystone Pipeline

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

IllegitimateJoe is a disgrace and is quickly becoming the worst POTUS ever..... 

becoming?  He’s already taken that title, he’s just distancing himself from the second worse with each passing day

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The 70's all over again......

If only the Cowboys and Yankees could come back to prominence as they were in the 70's those along with television, movies, and music were the only good things about the 70's.  Now movies, music, television, the Cowboys, and the Yankees stink.  We are now in the terrible twenties with Joe Biden.  

50 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I hope he listens to her, because that might save gas, but he's all for green energy and he won't budge.  People just didn't realize how good we had it under President Trump, and they threw it all away because of 9 months of 2020 and their Democrat leadership that lead to quarantines that killed the economy.  

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I hope he listens to her, because that might save gas, but he's all for green energy and he won't budge.  People just didn't realize how good we had it under President Trump, and they threw it all away because of 9 months of 2020 and their Democrat leadership that lead to quarantines that killed the economy.  

Ppl threw it away cause it was trash

• LOL! 2
  • Stinks 1