Bidens first 100 days a smashing success

osup116

20 hours ago, Hagar said:

In all seriousness, he’s not just bad, he’s a disaster.  To put it plain english, if you wanted to destroy America’s economy, you couldn’t have picked a better person.  I say this not as a conservative, and not as a Republican Voter, but as an American.  I didn’t like Obama as president, but he was infinitely smarter than Biden.  And not only is he ruining America, his changes are creating war in the Middle East, enabling North Korea to start shooting missiles again.  Combine all that with his open border allowing not only illegal immigrants in but terrorist as well, and you have internal turmoil.

For any of you Democrats, feel free to post a list of all the positive things Biden has done, in rebuttal.  I’ll wait.

Glad you read my post @Barry, but I’d really like to see a list of positive things Biden has done, based on your opinion.  Btw, tip of the day, don’t bother saying, “Return dignity & competence to the executive branch).

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

20 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

We're truly seeing what trash is like now.  

The same ppl who voted for this administration I'd be willing to bet they'd vote them again over the last trash administration 

• LOL! 1

16 minutes ago, JETT said:

The same ppl who voted for this administration I'd be willing to bet they'd vote them again over the last trash administration 

The same ones that voted for this admin would vote for jimmy carter, Nancy pelosi, aoc, Gretchen Whitmer, Gavin newsom and Beto o’rourke.  Not a good argument 

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The same ones that voted for this admin would vote for jimmy carter, Nancy pelosi, aoc, Gretchen Whitmer, Gavin newsom and Beto o’rourke.  Not a good argument 

If it came to Conald Dump, I stand by my statement 

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

If it came to Conald Dump, I stand by my statement 

I just don’t understand the seething hatred you and others have for Trump. 
It’s like as soon as Dems found out he was running as an R in 2016 he instantly became the worst human ever. 
I understand he can be a butt, but my gosh our country was humming before the plandemic hit. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I just don’t understand the seething hatred you and others have for Trump. 
It’s like as soon as Dems found out he was running as an R in 2016 he instantly became the worst human ever. 
I understand he can be a butt, but my gosh our country was humming before the plandemic hit. 

I wouldn't pizz on him if he was burning 

55 minutes ago, JETT said:

His dad should've wore a condom and saved us a SS number... I never liked that wanna be since the apprentice... 

Doesn’t explain WHY you don’t like him.  You just said when you started disliking him and stated another jab at him.  Tell us the why....

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Doesn’t explain WHY you don’t like him.  You just said when you started disliking him and stated another jab at him.  Tell us the why....

Seems he has been growing feathers since the media started trashing the ex-president--won't be long before he is a full grown PARROT. 😂

54 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I've answered that question for like 3 different members and I'm positive you've read that thread... why the need to do it again?

20 hours ago, JETT said:

We'll see in four years after Biden dismantles our economy, and all Americans are hurting in the wallet.  What's amazing is we saw this on SDC, before the National News media began talking about it.  So you heard it here first.  https://www.schwab.com/resource-center/insights/content/is-1970s-style-inflation-coming-back .  If this comes to fruition 2024 will be run by a Republican in a landslide, just as when Reagan trounced Carter.  Who do the American people trust now to do it ?  It's Donald J. Trump who proved what he could do before the pandemic hit.  I realize some say that Reagan was a terrible President, but I would bet that 99% of those that say it never lived in the 80's.  Reagan worked wonders just as President Trump did.  The only one's that would hold on to Biden or Harris are too far gone to the leftside anyway, and they will always be with U.S..  

6 hours ago, JETT said:

His dad should've wore a condom and saved us a SS number... I never liked that wanna be since the apprentice... 

I didn't like the guy either, and still don't personally.  I can set all things aside when my wallets getting fatter, and the U.S. is doing better than it had since the 80's.  Then Bush Sr. and Clinton messed everything up, and we all should know Bush Jr. couldn't fix the damage Clinton did, and he tried with, but the housing crisis and credit card debt crisis to pay for their home loans came due, and it was time to pay the piper.