Israel rejects Biden administration's calls for ceasefire

RETIREDFAN1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-sending-new-aid-to-palestinians-as-conflict-intensifies/ar-BB1gK8Km?li=BBnb7Kz

So now the American Taxpayer is on the hook for $100 million dollars to the palestinians. Why the f are we giving this know terrorist state any money at all. I know why, it says in the article, to go against what the previous administration had done--cut their funds off. 

The State Department said Friday that the money is part of more than $100 million that the administration allocated to the Palestinians earlier this year, reversing a near total cutoff in support under former President Donald Trump.

This president should be impeached for wasting tax dollars to foreign nations that hate the United States of America. But we all know that some on here are going to praise this action, because they have to support anti-American rhetoric. 

13 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

So here is a question for @JETT 

Do you think taxpayer funds should be sent to a country that is controlled by a known terrorist organization-- Hamas? A simple yes or no will do. 

If they're not helping us or doing good for the U.S. then no

14 minutes ago, JETT said:

If they're not helping us or doing good for the U.S. then no

Trump cut them off, biden sent them money, and you hate Trump.  Maybe you should quit watching reruns of the apprentice and start listening to grown folks about politics

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Trump cut them off, biden sent them money, and you hate Trump.  Maybe you should quit watching reruns of the apprentice and start listening to grown folks about politics

I could care less what biden does... he's going to do what his voters want same as conman did.... you grown folks are are some hypocrites

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I could care less what biden does... he's going to do what his voters want same as conman did.... you grown folks are are some hypocrites

You could care less, which means you care what he does.  

the fact that you would rather our president support terrorist countries just so somebody you dislike for dumb reasons shows your ignorance of politics.  You truly are a lost cause.  I’m glad you don’t vote.  

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

You could care less, which means you care what he does.  

the fact that you would rather our president support terrorist countries just so somebody you dislike for dumb reasons shows your ignorance of politics.  You truly are a lost cause.  I’m glad you don’t vote.  

When did I say I support that? I clearly said NO above to DannyZuco... your comprehension is on lions leve... nothing you will ever say on here will get me to support Conald Dump

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

When did I say I support that? I clearly said NO above to DannyZuco... your comprehension is on lions leve... nothing you will ever say on here will get me to support Conald Dump

You said and I quote....,  “I could care less what Biden does.....”.  That means there is room to actually care less.  If you didn’t care I believe you should state “I could NOT care less”. Which means that your caring is the least possible amount.  That’s neither here nor there.  The fact that you won’t support a president that didn’t support terrorists is sad.  Given two choices you’re willing to turn a blind eye to a president that supports terrorisnm because Donsl Trump hurt your feelings over something dumb

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JETT said:

So in other words you will support a president like Biden.  The turning a blind eye to the great things he did because of something petty and dumb.  Did you go on apprentice and get fired?

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So in other words you will support a president like Biden.  The turning a blind eye to the great things he did because of something petty and dumb.  Did you go on apprentice and get fired?

I gave you to much credit comparing you to lion

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

I gave you to much credit comparing you to lion

Ok Buddy, I know what FMLA is, and the legal obligations that employers have toward it.  If I failed to apply it, I would have enough sense to blame myself and not the sitting potus.  How is that the potus’ fault.?!?!  But go ahead, continue to wallow in that pity, hatred and pure ignorance.  You are a special kind of it.  I thought you might be an aight dude.  I guess I was wrong.  Have a nice weekend.  I’m not wasting another breath on your ignorance again.  It’s pointless.  Some people just can’t get right.  

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Ok Buddy, I know what FMLA is, and the legal obligations that employers have toward it.  If I failed to apply it, I would have enough sense to blame myself and not the sitting potus.  How is that the potus’ fault.?!?!  But go ahead, continue to wallow in that pity, hatred and pure ignorance.  You are a special kind of it.  I thought you might be an aight dude.  I guess I was wrong.  Have a nice weekend.  I’m not wasting another breath on your ignorance again.  It’s pointless.  Some people just can’t get right.  

You sound upset :rofl:

3 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-sending-new-aid-to-palestinians-as-conflict-intensifies/ar-BB1gK8Km?li=BBnb7Kz

So now the American Taxpayer is on the hook for $100 million dollars to the palestinians. Why the f are we giving this know terrorist state any money at all. I know why, it says in the article, to go against what the previous administration had done--cut their funds off. 

The State Department said Friday that the money is part of more than $100 million that the administration allocated to the Palestinians earlier this year, reversing a near total cutoff in support under former President Donald Trump.

This president should be impeached for wasting tax dollars to foreign nations that hate the United States of America. But we all know that some on here are going to praise this action, because they have to support anti-American rhetoric. 

Plugs should be impeached for funding terrorists  ....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/13/2021 at 8:17 AM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

https://www.wnd.com/2021/05/4915181/

As they should....why should Israel cease fire against the muslime terrorist scumbags who started it.....and we were SO close to peace under President Trump.....it's a shame the Rothschild warmongering #### are back in charge.......

They were never close to peace under any American president.  They were just reloading.  When Hamas nearly completes its missile arsenals , then they will sign another cease fire.  Hamas will use this cease fire to reload again.   Cycle goes over and over again.  

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

They were never close to peace under any American president.  They were just reloading.  When Hamas nearly completes its missile arsenals , then they will sign another cease fire.  Hamas will use this cease fire to reload again.   Cycle goes over and over again.  

Don't look like Israel is gonna be allowing that to happen again......

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Plugs should be telling the Palestinians to stop their unprovoked attacks on Israel  ....

He can’t.  If he did, Omar, AOC & Tlaib would be on him like a black dot on top of chicken💩.

• LOL! 1