College journalist: White people use SIDEWALKS in a 'racist' way

RETIREDFAN1

Hmm, it might have some truth to it.  I never thought about it.  I've noticed that a majority of blacks won't use the sidewalk in residential areas, but will walk in the street.  I thought it was weird, because I wouldn't want to get hit by a car.  The way I see sidewalks is if someone is coming in the opposite direction you move to the farthest part of the sidewalk on the right (because we drive on the right hand side of the road) or walk on the left side depending on the direction you are walking.  

The way white people grow hair on their head is racist.

The way white people pay their bills is racist.

The way white people dress for church is racist.

The way white people love Mexican food is racist.

The way white people watch a high school football game from the stands is racist.

This world is stupid, and white liberals with white guilt are the people who frustrate others the most. 

• Thanks 2

I have never thought about a sidewalk being racist but then again we don't have any sidewalks where I live, I have walked on sidewalks in the city and never noticed anything racist about them and I assume neither did black folks as they where on the same sidewalk as me. I guess this genius had something to say and since he is a professor, he must be a highly paid professor of all things stupid.  

34 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

The way white people grow hair on their head is racist.

The way white people pay their bills is racist.

The way white people dress for church is racist.

The way white people love Mexican food is racist.

The way white people watch a high school football game from the stands is racist.

This world is stupid, and white liberals with white guilt are the people who frustrate others the most. 

I find it strange that white folks are so racist and evil...yet every "white" country on the face of the earth has countless non-white people doing everything they can to get to a white country (legally or illegally). Seems to me they should be trying to get away from whites instead of running to where the white folks are...unless the narrative is a lie.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Paint them black and call them blackwalks if that makes people more secure in their feelings and emotions 

Then they'd claim that was racist too.  All things black have been walked all over for millenia.  Can't win with these lunatics.

• LOL! 1