Arizona 2020 Election Database DELETED

CarthDawg77

Texas denied Dominion Voting Machines three times.  From the article, four Texas Democrats said, “They threaten the integrity of our elections, including “Vote Switching”.    That says volumes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democratic-senators-warned-of-potential-vote-switching-by-dominion-voting-machines-prior-to-2020-election/ar-BB1aZAYf

26 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trump is 'unhinged' and that didn't happen, according to the GOP official now in charge in Arizona. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/republican-arizona-election-official-trump-unhinged-77717013

These clowns will donate their  bank accounts to these frauds to keep the BIG LIE going.... but TBH imagine how bored it would be around here without all these conspiracy theorists on here daily 🤓🧐

The President of the Az senate is the person who is saying the database was deleted. Trump was merely repeating the accusation.  My $ is on Az senate President and President Trump.  Those involved in the steal and the subsequent coverup are the same gaggle of liars and never-Trumper's as we've seen over the last 4 years.

• Like 1

These Libs will believe anything.  Voting machines/records deleted says volumes, yet those on the Left continue to deny the coverup.  Have to wonder, is half their brains turned off?  I’d love to see proof that it was an honest election, but with any potential evidence being deleted, hidden, lied about, proving either way is impossible.  Bad thing for our Republic if the vote counters and IT people are deciding the winner.

• Like 1
  • Grumpy 1

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hopefully it backs up your months long claims so you don't look like a DA

"These clowns will donate their  bank accounts to these frauds to keep the BIG LIE going...."

No need to recover that which what wasn't deleted in the first place.  You really should stop talking about DA's.

• LOL! 2

30 minutes ago, mav01 said:

Many claiming there are NO real conspiracies between the rich and powerful elite of this country/government, is in itself the most ridiculous conspiracy theory there is.

Calling something a "conspiracy theory" doesn't automatically make it not true.  For far too long the powers that be have manipulated the masses into believing that to be the case.  It most certainly is not. Word to the wise.  If you hear anyone,  let me repeat ANYONE,  saying that the stolen election of 2020 is just "conspiracy theory," you'd best believe it's more than just "a theory."

8 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm excited as well to see this.... but I have to say this dude lips are damn huge... my god

This guy talks about facts, you focus in on his lips.  Not sure what to make of this.  He's a big guy.  I prefer to focus on his Big Brain, which makes many good points.