In response to possibility of being denied communion, Pelosi implies she's God

RETIREDFAN1

That's funny you post this cause I recall the 45th president saying this

Donald Trump on Wednesday proudly quoted a messenger who said he was “the second coming of God,” and he described himself as “the chosen one,” looking up at the sky. As I said, wonderful, good, normal news!

SMH, all these ppl are something else 

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Donald Trump on Wednesday proudly quoted a messenger who said he was “the second coming of God,” and he described himself as “the chosen one,” looking up at the sky. As I said, wonderful, good, normal news!

I will agree with you on this one, the former president is NOT a god, nor will he ever be one. He is just a business man, who took a good inheritance and became a lot richer. While his mouth is big, his business mind did place this country at almost zero unemployment, provided tax relief for millions of people, and PUT the UNITED STATES first in terms of treaties, and international situations. But he is NO god, as neither am I. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JETT said:

Trump was quoting one of his over zealot supporters, and didn't make the quote himself.  

As for Pelosi, she can choose to take communion, but she is bring condemnation upon her head if she does. "Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord."  1 Corinthians 11:27.  She may justify her actions in her own mind, but the Lord is clear on the matter.  

11 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

Trump was quoting one of his over zealot supporters, and didn't make the quote himself.  

As for Pelosi, she can choose to take communion, but she is bring condemnation upon her head if she does. "Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord."  1 Corinthians 11:27.  She may justify her actions in her own mind, but the Lord is clear on the matter.  

He said "I am the chosen one" to a reporter 

9 minutes ago, JETT said:

He said "I am the chosen one" to a reporter 

A chosen one isn't God.  "For many are called, but few are chosen." Matthew 22:14 .  I thought Trump was going to be a terrible President, but he proved me wrong.  For whatever reason you feel like he was a failure as President, but you've never cited what his failures were as President.  One glaring one I can point out is he didn't balance the budget as promised, but his accomplishments far outweighed that.  We're seeing with Biden that he has already stumbled out of the gates, except for how Trump got the ball rolling on the vaccine, and he kept that going.  I can't say Biden really did a great job on ending the pandemic, because he didn't want many states to reopen as quickly as they did.  I know my business is booming now, but we're still not at 100%, because we don't have enough people to man the jobs needed.  That's Biden's fault.