BLM Cofounder — Who Bought 4 Homes — Says Housing Market ‘White Supremacy’!

RETIREDFAN1

This is a logical fallacy, tu quoque specifically, just because someone isn't impoverished, doesn't mean they can't speak about issues with the system, or more specifically for this case, just because someone has multiple houses, doesn't mean that it was not difficult for them, the writer of the article is missing the big picture, more likely they are not and are just purposely misleading due to the nature of the website and its audience. 

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

She probably thought the housing prices she paid was the white supremacy.  I too think that housing prices are way too high, but they're going to get even higher with the cost of lumber now thanks to President Biden.  What I don't get is they list Compton, California as their example.  All I know about Compton and it's neighbor of Watts is from movies and television shows.  I wouldn't want to own a home there even if I was black, because I wouldn't want to raise my family with gangs in the area.  I remember the Good Times episode set in Chicago where Michael was recruited to join the Warlords.  No thanks.