Report: Bill Gates visited Jeffrey Epstein's mansion dozens of times as 'respite from marriage'

RETIREDFAN1

7 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Trump also did fly on one of Epstein's planes from Palm Beach to Newark

The other named passengers, besides Trump and the Dubins, are Jeffrey Epstein ("JE"), Ghislaine Maxwell ("GM"), Mark Epstein, and someone identified as "Didler" or "Didier." The date of flight is listed as January 5, 1997. The log lists the model of the plane as a Gulfstream II, under the tail number N908JE.

Trump Epstein flight log detail

Yes. Now do more names on that list you hack

3 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

What names would you like? They are there to read. You act like I am defending Clinton because Trump and Epstein were friends. I am not defending anyone though many on here claim trump and epstein were not friends despite trumps own words on it. 

They defend any move he makes... must be a sad way to go thru life

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

The other named passengers, besides Trump and the Dubins, are Jeffrey Epstein ("JE"), Ghislaine Maxwell ("GM"), Mark Epstein, and someone identified as "Didler" or "Didier." The date of flight is listed as January 5, 1997. The log lists the model of the plane as a Gulfstream II, under the tail number N908JE.

Trump Epstein flight log detail

Everyone knows it was Bill "Didler" Clinton.  Slick Willy trying to pull another fast one 🤣

49 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

PP was trying to link Trump to the pedo ring....no evidence....Blieden is a pedo

Where’s the evidence on Biden?  Where are the accusations against him?  Based on your same level of “proof” against someone, I could say that Trump had an incestuous affair with his daughter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Where’s the evidence on Biden?  Where are the accusations against him?  Based on your same level of “proof” against someone, I could say that Trump had an incestuous affair with his daughter. 

Watch the video...the pervert Blieden GRABS the arm of the girl so she can’t move away...then almost sticks his mouth in her ear...if he did that to my daughter............

5 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Watch the video...the pervert Blieden GRABS the arm of the girl so she can’t move away...then almost sticks his mouth in her ear...if he did that to my daughter............

You have seen how Trump is very free with how he touches his own daughter right?

• Like 1

Trump dropped Epstein like a hot potato as soon as he found out his pedo character ... yes, Trump was a womanizer before he married Melina, but trying to tie him into pedo island and Epstein's pedo lifestyle like Slick Willie and others were involved is total BS ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

PP was trying to link Trump to the pedo ring....no evidence....Blieden is a pedo

Anyone who think Donald didn't have insight on what was going on is just lying to themselves.... defend by all means SMH

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

11 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

Didnt you claim Trump just knew him as business associate? or was that someone else? 

They attended some of the same social functions and Epstein was a member of Trump's club until Trump found out he was a pedo then he dropped him like a bad habit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

They attended some of the same social functions and Epstein was a member of Trump's club until Trump found out he was a pedo then he dropped him like a bad habit.

Really dumb how they throw the Trump association all around but literally ignore any other names. Notice it’s always the same pic of trump and Epstein. Seriously one pic tire of them together and it gets frequent flyer miles.

7 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Really dumb how they throw the Trump association all around but literally ignore any other names. Notice it’s always the same pic of trump and Epstein. Seriously one pic tire of them together and it gets frequent flyer miles.

Take away their ability to lie and project and it's crickets.