You Can’t Run, You Can’t Hide, You Will Be Vaccinated

Stoney

38 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I have never stopped going out....and I damn sure didn't wear a mask OR social distance.....and i will NOT be getting vaccinated.......

My work somehow, some way knows I haven’t been vaccinated.

I would have preferred to have won a million dollars like in Ohio, or at least got a Quarter Pounder, but instead I got the knowledge that I did the right thing for my school, my community, my loved ones and anyone else I might come in contact with, in my state and country, by following needed, essential protocols for a long time, then getting vaccinated. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I would have preferred to have won a million dollars like in Ohio, or at least got a Quarter Pounder, but instead I got the knowledge that I did the right thing for my school, my community, my loved ones and anyone else I might come in contact with, in my state and country, by following needed, essential protocols for a long time, then getting vaccinated. 

Brainwashed sheep usually do......:rofl:

• LOL! 2

56 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Brainwashed sheep usually do......:rofl:

52 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Everything is peachy....right up to the point where they haul their *** to the slaughter house.

Hey, I have no doubt that your 'freedom' means that you don't feel that the responsibilities of citizenship and just being a good neighbor apply to 'conservatives'. You don't have to keep telling us a thousand times how you set those aside. Nobody is coming to give you a medal for being selfish. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hey, I have no doubt that your 'freedom' means that you don't feel that the responsibilities of citizenship and just being a good neighbor apply to 'conservatives'. You don't have to keep telling us a thousand times how you set those aside. Nobody is coming to give you a medal for being selfish. 

Serious question, if you were in charge, would you mandate the vaccine?

1 minute ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Serious question, if you were in charge, would you mandate the vaccine?

If I were in charge of say, a school, like a hospital does, I would work toward making it mandatory because it is so person centered. I would say that might apply to other industries where others can be directly impacted by you or you directly impacted by them. I think it just makes good financial sense, if we want to look at it, like that. I mean, look at the meatpacking industry, which almost ground to a halt for a period of time. 

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If I were in charge of say, a school, like a hospital does, I would work toward making it mandatory because it is so person centered. I would say that might apply to other industries where others can be directly impacted by you or you directly impacted by them. I think it just makes good financial sense, if we want to look at it, like that. I mean, look at the meatpacking industry, which almost ground to a halt for a period of time. 

Interesting, you do realize mandating vaccines are illegal though. What makes financial sense to me is not forcing employees against there will to take a treatment (experimental) by way of threatening their job. 

42 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Scoffing again

38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

If it is selfish to want everyone in the US to be able to choose their own health care and not be forced to be an experimental lab rat.....then call me selfish my commy friend.  

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I have never stopped going out....and I damn sure didn't wear a mask OR social distance.....and i will NOT be getting vaccinated.......

Well technically since nobody wants to hang out with you then you were social distancing. Just not voluntarily. 

• LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Interesting, you do realize mandating vaccines are illegal though. What makes financial sense to me is not forcing employees against there will to take a treatment (experimental) by way of threatening their job. 

Mandating vaccinations aren't illegal in schools, all the way to college, nor are they for employment in many industries. 

2 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

And kids go to school all the time without vaccines. Literally all the time.

They do, if they opt out, but that doesn't mean that they aren't mandated. We don't actually let them attend a day, unless they have shot records or ask for the opt out, and they have to have grounds. Colleges won't let your enrollment stick for you to attend class or allow you to live in dorms, if you don't have proof of a meningitis shot. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Commie.....

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

They do, if they opt out, but that doesn't mean that they aren't mandated. We don't actually let them attend a day, unless they have shot records or ask for the opt out, and they have to have grounds. Colleges won't let your enrollment stick for you to attend class or allow you to live in dorms, if you don't have proof of a meningitis shot. 

I went to college without a meningitis shot. I lived in dorms. I mean that was 17 years ago and the commies have gotten more authoritative since then but still. Is a good excuse not to get vaccinated because you don’t want to?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I went to college without a meningitis shot. I lived in dorms. I mean that was 17 years ago and the commies have gotten more authoritative since then but still. Is a good excuse not to get vaccinated because you don’t want to?

Effective January 1st, 2014

Determine If The Law Applies

1. Does the Bacterial Meningitis law apply to me?

YES, if you are

NO, you are exempt if you are:
  • under 22 years old. AND
  • Enrolling for the first time as a credit student. OR
  • Returning after a break in enrollment of at least one fall or spring semester. OR
  • A Transferring or Transient student to one of the colleges in the Alamo Colleges District family from another college or university.
  • A Continuing Education student enrolled in a program of 360 hours or more

• 22 years of age or older by the first day of the semester. OR
  • A student not taking courses on a campus in the Alamo Colleges District family (online or distance education). OR
  • Enrolled continuously in one of the colleges in the Alamo Colleges District family since fall 2011. OR
  • Taking Continuing Education classes in a program of less than 360 hours.

2. How to comply with the law

• Submit proof of having received the bacterial meningitis vaccination within the last 5 years. OR
  • Opt out of the vaccine by submitting an exemption form based on medical reasons, conscientious objection or taking only online courses.

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

And only communist countries care about public health and safety?