'Taught Them To Hate America': Arizona Parents Speak Out Against Critical Race Theory Education

Monte1076

Listen to what these folks have to say. One lady says her kids have lost friends over CRT teachings. Because her kids have been told that they're "privileged" because they're white, and that they're "bad people" because their dad is a police officer.

Adults even believe it today, because of the media.  They think white's have it so easy because of the color of our skin.  I can remember eating salad dressing (the stuff that looks like mayo, because mayo was more expensive) sandwiches. I've ate poke sallet a plant that grows in East Texas ditches.  I can remember sometimes on trips to see family in other states my dad would pull into a police station or hospital parking lot for us to sleep at, because motels weren't in the budget.  My Momma would put cardboard in the soles of my shoes to get an extra mile out of them.  Your feet would still get wet if it was raining.  I've used trashbags as a raincoat.  I started out making minimum wage, and I worked hard to become a manager and then supervisor sometimes working 80+ hours a week so sometimes I made less than minimum wage even as a manager.  I didn't think I was poor, but I knew my parents weren't rich.  They're slogan was "Use it up, wear it out, make do or do without".  I still live by that saying today.  Yeah, we have it so easy.  

CRT needs to be abolished and Democrats need to quit pushing all this anti-whites and anti-America bull.

D’s can act like they’ve not taught their voter base to hate America, but they have. National pride is pretty much nonexistent in the Democrat Party, but hating white people and cops is alive and well within the DNC!

39 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

CRT needs to be abolished and Democrats need to quit pushing all this anti-whites and anti-America bull.

D’s can act like they’ve not taught their voter base to hate America, but they have. National pride is pretty much nonexistent in the Democrat Party, but hating white people and cops is alive and well within the DNC!

Democrats are the problem with our country.  Plain  and simple

• Like 1