Landon Jackson's brother at PG

A2J

Baby J (Lance Jackson) got his first 2 offers yesterday on the last day of 8th grade.  Offered by Arkansas and UTSA. 

Kid finished 8th grade at 6'5; 240lbs.  Gonna be fun to watch.......Oh yeah, he's throwing 88 as a pitcher at 14 yrs old

Here's a 7-on-7 video

48 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

Baby J (Lance Jackson) got his first 2 offers yesterday on the last day of 8th grade.  Offered by Arkansas and UTSA. 

Kid finished 8th grade at 6'5; 240lbs.  Gonna be fun to watch.......Oh yeah, he's throwing 88 as a pitcher at 14 yrs old

Here's a 7-on-7 video

Lol that's just not fair to be that big in JR High.  Wow.  

57 minutes ago, Hawk20 said:

Here's a 7-on-7 video

Damn is all I can say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawk20 said:

Here's a 7-on-7 video

you got to think he may grow a little more. What position is he expected to play?  TE/DE/OT.... Center on the basketball team....lol

• LOL! 1

51 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

you got to think he may grow a little more. What position is he expected to play?  TE/DE/OT.... Center on the basketball team....lol

If he's not the best fit for Center on the basketball team, thats a whole other scary thought.  lol

3 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

will play TE on varsity as a freshman but will eventually move to LT

• Like 1

I went and watched vs Gilmer my nephew plays for Gilmer.  He caught a couple of passes but didn’t score ,he got hurt during the game. I know PG didn’t score vs Gilmer they did put him at RB on 4th and 1 on goal line and Gilmer stuffed him.  He was really all they had in their 8th grade.

9 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I think he needs to go baseball, not to many kids throwing like he is at 14. He will definitely have his picks 

Or try and play football,  constantly getting his knees cut for 4 years suffer through several knee surgeries and not do anything.

he has a lot of tools in baseball but also lot of holes--struggles with strike zone right now and no where close to 88.  he does have a ton of ability and control will come as he goes along. Can hit hit the ball a long way but still has lot of holes in his swing as well... Havent seen him play football but he is impressive on baseball field

4 hours ago, darktower said:

he has a lot of tools in baseball but also lot of holes--struggles with strike zone right now and no where close to 88.  he does have a ton of ability and control will come as he goes along. Can hit hit the ball a long way but still has lot of holes in his swing as well... Havent seen him play football but he is impressive on baseball field

Guarantee he is not even close to 88 mph on the bump.   Cmon now Hawk20 

10 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Guarantee he is not even close to 88 mph on the bump.   Cmon now Hawk20 

At 14, I assume he is still pitching from the mound about 6 feet up from the 60 feet 6 inches that high school and up pitch from............If indeed he is still pitching from the shorter mound, with his height, I bet even if he is only throwing 80 MPH it gets to the plate in a hurry. 

games I umpired that he was playing in was 60/90... He hit an absolute missile out of park one at bat and had couple more solid hits --dead pull so he had some holes on outer half...Really struggled with control on mound but had big time arm. played very solid first base