Biden’s Wealthiest and most powerful supporters pay little to no taxes

Coach Rab

Would be nice if our politicians could write tax laws without so many loopholes.  At least limit the loopholes.  I realize that we, as a society, benefit from some.  For instance, a rich guy has a racehorse.  He writes off much of the expense so a trainer, jockey, and others at the ranch/track have jobs, but why not a ceiling on the write offs?  I use to think it was just overlooked.  Now imo, our lawmakers are just not smart enough write equitable tax laws.  Where does that leave us, the middle class - 🔩🔩 (I don’t have a screw in my emojis so a bolt will have to do).

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Would be nice if our politicians could write tax laws without so many loopholes.  At least limit the loopholes.  I realize that we, as a society, benefit from some.  For instance, a rich guy has a racehorse.  He writes off much of the expense so a trainer, jockey, and others at the ranch/track have jobs, but why not a ceiling on the write offs?  I use to think it was just overlooked.  Now imo, our lawmakers are just not smart enough write equitable tax laws.  Where does that leave us, the middle class - 🔩🔩 (I don’t have a screw in my emojis so a bolt will have to do).

You want our government to actually have more money?

Just now, MavGrad99 said:

You want our government to actually have more money?

Lmbo, no, equitable taxation.  Any year I pay more taxes than the folks in the article, something ain’t right.  😂😂

• Like 1

They weren't paying taxes under Trump, Obama, Clinton , and both Bushes either.  I saw yesterday where the top 25 richest Americans paid an average of 3.4%  in taxes.  I remember the rallying cry used to be we pay more than our fair share of taxes. That is proven to be full of it.   Now the rally cry is we are smart enough to avoid taxes.   I pay an average of 15% of my income in taxes.  

I saw where Amazon CEO Bezos , who paid less than 1% in taxes wants to go to space.  Why don't he pay his fair share of taxes and have NASA send a real scientist into space.  I may or may not smile if the rocket Bezos rides in explodes during exit or re-entry of earth's atmosphere.  remember he was the one who told his employees to stop taking restroom breaks and pee in a bottle.  Society can do without somebody like that.  I'm not the only one.  Saw #Bezosexplode trending on Twitter yesterday.   

1 hour ago, BlahBlah said:

You can pay for my property taxes, and when you tell me to pay for it.  I will call you a Commie lol.  

what IS someone else's "fair share" of what another person works their ass off to make??? I bet I get another pinko answer.......

5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

what IS someone else's "fair share" of what another person works their off to make??? I bet I get another pinko answer.......

How about a flat tax for everybody.  Absolutely no deductions for anybody  .