Omar Compares the US with Hamas & The Taliban

Hagar

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Hotair.com.  ??????  

:rofl:

It’s not the name of the source, it’s the content.  No doubt if you saw this article on NBC you’d buy it hook, line, and sinker, but I can assure you, HotAir is infinitely more accurate than NBC is.  The fact that NBC omits this story, along with the other Leftist Media outlets, should tell you volumes.  They only tell you what they want you to hear.   Doesn’t that bother you?  Don’t you feel like you’re intelligent enough to absorb the truth and make your own informed decisions?  The Leftist Media doesn’t.  They only feed you what they want you to know.  Think about that, and ask yourself why.  Let me say, I’m not directing this to you personally BlahBlah, but about 50% of America looks to these outlets to tell them the news.  It’s obvious that those 50% are not getting all the news, only what they want folks to hear.   The story on Hunters laptop is a glaring example.  Personally, I wouldn’t trust those type sources.  Surprisingly, Yahoo covered it.

https://news.yahoo.com/rashida-tlaib-comes-defense-ilhan-164800378.html

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hagar said:

It’s not the name of the source, it’s the content.  No doubt if you saw this article on NBC you’d buy it hook, line, and sinker, but I can assure you, HotAir is infinitely more accurate than NBC is.  The fact that NBC omits this story, along with the other Leftist Media outlets, should tell you volumes.  They only tell you what they want you to hear.   Doesn’t that bother you?  Don’t you feel like you’re intelligent enough to absorb the truth and make your own informed decisions?  The Leftist Media doesn’t.  They only feed you what they want you to know.  Think about that, and ask yourself why.  Let me say, I’m not directing this to you personally BlahBlah, but about 50% of America looks to these outlets to tell them the news.  It’s obvious that those 50% are not getting all the news, only what they want folks to hear.   The story on Hunters laptop is a glaring example.  Personally, I wouldn’t trust those type sources.  Surprisingly, Yahoo covered it.

https://news.yahoo.com/rashida-tlaib-comes-defense-ilhan-164800378.html

Would you even waste your time clicking on a story from a site called Nottruth.com ?  Asking for........ ok for myself .  

2 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Would you even waste your time clicking on a story from a site called Nottruth.com ?  Asking for........ ok for myself .  

Lol, probably not, but you have my word for how valid HotAir is.  That should give you a good, warm, fuzzy fellin’. 😂