Hunter Biden texted n-word multiple times to his attorney

gamewatcher63

4 minutes ago, mellon said:

So, will the Cancel Culture go after Hunter?

Virtually anyone is fair game for those Loons, but the Biden’s are the exception.  They could burn a cross on the WH lawn and the MSM wouldn’t touch it.  Joe, Hunter, and Kamala are beyound reproach.

21 minutes ago, JETT said:

SMH, proves both sides are racist while they blame each other 

Show me some goppers who did this and you'll have a point.....until then all it proves is that YOUR side is the one with all the racists.........:munch:

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Show me some goppers who did this and you'll have a point.....until then all it proves is that YOUR side is the one with all the racists.........:munch:

For me, at least, a “racist” hates every member of a particular race; Every single one of them.

And just like when people try to compare the number of people killed by police, many blacks say their people are killed by police more often than whites, which anyone who takes the time to look into it will soon find out this is a lie. Facts do not bear out this fallacy. Cops kill almost twice as many whites as blacks; Race doesn’t decide who lives or dies; Actions decide that. For every George Floyd out there, there are twice as many whites who are killed by police, but we don’t know Their names because They seldom become National news, because whites ( for the most part) realize that if you F-up bad enough, Often enough, you are probably going to end up with a tag on your toe. 

George Floyd died because he was a repeat **** ; not because he was black. Had he not resisted, he would NO Doubt be alive today; although he would be looking at the world through prison bars. Dereck Chauvin  & the other Officers should have shackled his feet to prevent him from fleeing. But in the end, he never should have engaged in criminal behavior.

D party is still the party of slavery, but if 90% of black folks vote for them every election (don't know what % was in 2020 because of dominion and junk mail) then it's they who choose to remain in shackles.

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Not the N word that I'm aware of, he quoted my comment saying both sides are racist so I gave him example

You didn't give an example. You gave a name. Now tell us what she did that makes her a racist in your view.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, JETT said:

Not the N word that I'm aware of, he quoted my comment saying both sides are racist so I gave him example

so where's your proof that she is racist?? your word is not good enough....i need to see a legitimate source or your full of BS......

1 hour ago, Straw said:

You didn't give an example. You gave a name. Now tell us what she did that makes her a racist in your view.

Has something against Muslims, said blacks are slaves to the democratic party... my dad is black and votes democratic, but he ain't no slave