Hunter Biden texted n-word multiple times to his attorney

gamewatcher63

Just now, JETT said:

Has something against Muslims, said blacks are slaves to the democratic party... my dad is black and votes democratic, but he ain't no slave

So its only an opinion, got it. Nothing she has said is racist. You just don't like her. That's a bad comparison to saying the N word. Would you agree?

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

D party is still the party of slavery, but if 90% of black folks vote for them every election (don't know what % was in 2020 because of dominion and junk mail) then it's they who choose to remain in shackles.

Or they said no to your hero 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, JETT said:

From the article: "In recordings obtained by POLITICO, Greene described Islamic nations under Sharia law as places where men have sex with "little boys, little girls, multiple women" and "marry their sisters" and "their cousins." She suggested the 2018 midterms — which ushered in the most diverse class of House freshmen — was part of “an Islamic invasion of our government” and that “anyone that is a Muslim that believes in Sharia law does not belong in our government.”

In other videos, she directly compared Black Lives Matter activists to the neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members who marched at a white nationalist rally three years ago in Charlottesville, Va., denouncing them all as “idiots.” And Greene forcefully rejected the notion there are racial disparities in the U.S. or that skin color affects the “quality” of one's life: “Guess what? Slavery is over,” she said. “Black people have equal rights.”"

Nothing racist at all there......it's all TRUE......I've said the same things on here many times over the decades.....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

Has something against Muslims

Wee bit of a correction here, Jett...Muslim is a practitioner of Islam, not a race. There are people of different races that are Muslim, just as there are people of different races that are Christian.

Jewish is a race, and an ethnicity I believe. As well as someone who practices Judaism.

Heck, one could be ethnically (or racially?) Jewish, and be a practicing Christian.

5 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

From the article: "In recordings obtained by POLITICO, Greene described Islamic nations under Sharia law as places where men have sex with "little boys, little girls, multiple women" and "marry their sisters" and "their cousins." She suggested the 2018 midterms — which ushered in the most diverse class of House freshmen — was part of “an Islamic invasion of our government” and that “anyone that is a Muslim that believes in Sharia law does not belong in our government.”

In other videos, she directly compared Black Lives Matter activists to the neo-Nazis and Ku Klux Klan members who marched at a white nationalist rally three years ago in Charlottesville, Va., denouncing them all as “idiots.” And Greene forcefully rejected the notion there are racial disparities in the U.S. or that skin color affects the “quality” of one's life: “Guess what? Slavery is over,” she said. “Black people have equal rights.”"

Nothing racist at all there......it's all TRUE......I've said the same things on here many times over the decades.....

Fair enough 

3 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Or they are addicted to all of the freebies “Uncle Sugar” gives them. LBJ knew what he was doing.

Daddy ran off and Uncle Sam took his place. The rest is history (and tragedy.)

1 minute ago, JETT said:

If that was proven there'd be consequences 🤷‍♂️, sounds good for the sore losers though 

It's been proven,  you just choose to remain blind to it.  Not unlike your belief that Trump wore his pants backwards or your "feeling" he colluded with Russia.

10 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Wee bit of a correction here, Jett...Muslim is a practitioner of Islam, not a race. There are people of different races that are Muslim, just as there are people of different races that are Christian.

Jewish is a race, and an ethnicity I believe. As well as someone who practices Judaism.

Heck, one could be ethnically (or racially?) Jewish, and be a practicing Christian.

And everything she said about muslimes is verified as true......

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

It's well known to win presidency you have to get a certain percent of black votes... reason yall keep Bringing up LBJ... 

"I'll have those n****** voting Democratic for 200 years."...LBJ....yet ANOTHER racist dimturd....

Just now, JETT said:

🤷‍♂️, did he mention what changes after 200 years

What difference does THAT make....you just ignored totally his racism......giving him a pass like dims do KKK grand wizard democratic senator til his death Robert Byrd?? Just because he's a dim he gets a free pass???  Like crackhead Hunter???

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

What difference does THAT make....you just ignored totally his racism......giving him a pass like dims do KKK grand wizard democratic senator til his death Robert Byrd?? Just because he's a dim he gets a free pass???  Like crackhead Hunter???

Who gave him a free pass? I asked did he say what changes after 200 years? Why not 400 years? Dude is dead and I wasn't even born before he died...

Just now, JETT said:

Who gave him a free pass? I asked did he say what changes after 200 years? Why not 400 years? Dude is dead and I wasn't even born before he died...

And you won't be in 200 years so whats the point other than a deflection from REAL racist dimturds like crackhead Hunter???

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

And you won't be in 200 years so whats the point other than a deflection from REAL racist dimturds like crackhead Hunter???

I'm just curious why he said only 200 years? Why that number? You keep saying he gets a pass, the racist man is dead.... do you know anyone giving him a pass? I haven't seen a comment on here defending him.... hunter as well, anyone on here even talking about hunter?

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm just curious why he said only 200 years? Why that number? You keep saying he gets a pass, the racist man is dead.... do you know anyone giving him a pass? I haven't seen a comment on here defending him.... hunter as well, anyone on here even talking about hunter?

So if a man hit a girl in the face 27 times....by your logic you would ask why not 26 or 28, ignoring the slightly bigger issue of a man punching a girl in the damn face.  Wake up.

16 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

"I'll have those n****** voting Democratic for 200 years."...LBJ....yet ANOTHER racist dimturd....

Not a verifiable quote, by all accounts, but one man claimed to have heard it. A better one was LBJ saying.  “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,”