Hunter Biden texted n-word multiple times to his attorney

gamewatcher63

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm just curious why he said only 200 years? Why that number? You keep saying he gets a pass, the racist man is dead.... do you know anyone giving him a pass? I haven't seen a comment on here defending him.... hunter as well, anyone on here even talking about hunter?

I'm still waiting on something showing a racist gopper.....plenty of racist dims on here......

• Like 1

Just now, ObiOne said:

So if a man hit a girl in the face 27 times....by your logic you would ask why not 26 or 28, ignoring the slightly bigger issue of a man punching a girl in the damn face.  Wake up.

No sir not at all, but if he said I'm going to go hit the girl in the face 27 times I'd be curious why that number

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not a verifiable quote, by all accounts, but one man claimed to have heard it. A better one was LBJ saying.  “I think we just delivered the South to the Republican party for a long time to come,”

Sounds like 99% of your posts.

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm just curious why he said only 200 years? Why that number? You keep saying he gets a pass, the racist man is dead.... do you know anyone giving him a pass? I haven't seen a comment on here defending him.... hunter as well, anyone on here even talking about hunter?

The thing that you don’t understand is Democrats buy black votes in the pursuit of POWER; Because they use it to CONTROL you.

Democrats are Not your “Friend” they are your Master, & they control their people with the freebies they hand out. Why should blacks work when they are handed everything their little hearts &minds need to”just get by”... Meanwhile, their Real people get the best jobs...

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I'm still waiting on something showing a racist gopper.....plenty of racist dims on here......

They supported a racist president for 4 years til American got rid of him, they acquitted him then there to blame for him losing @DAWG91

Just now, JETT said:

No sir, I was raised to not put my hands on a woman no matter the cause... you don't know me at all bud

No, I know you are honorable and wouldn't do that.  Just that you picked the 200 years to question and not the other part.

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

They supported a racist president for 4 years til American got rid of him, they acquitted him then there to blame for him losing @DAWG91

There is no verifiable evidence that Trump is racist so that's a BS post too......and slanderous without proof so watch it.....

Just now, ObiOne said:

No, I know you are honorable and wouldn't do that.  Just that you picked the 200 years to question and not the other part.

I said the dude was racist and dead... do I need to go speak to his grave to persuade you?

1 minute ago, ObiOne said:

^^^^^

Jett trying to get booted

Na, trying to state within my smoaky rights... there thin but I have some.. almost strange honesty talking about Facebook and Twitter censoring