Hunter Biden texted n-word multiple times to his attorney

gamewatcher63

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Prove it.....without proof you have nothing......

Plenty of proof been posted numerous times dating back to his lawsuit etc... thats neither here nor there he's in the rear view mirror... moving along 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

Na, trying to state within my smoaky rights... there thin but I have some.. almost strange honesty talking about Facebook and Twitter censoring 

I'm not trying to censor you.  I like your banter.  Even if it is left leaning and mostly wrong lol.  I could just tell you were trying to get a reaction from a mod.

5 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I missed this part unless you went back and edited something.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yeah, I must have missed it too..🤨

That's funny cause it was youb2 who quoted me with it in my response... go back and read a page where yall quoted me SMFH, waste of my time

Just now, JETT said:

Plenty of proof been posted numerous times dating back to his lawsuit etc... thats neither here nor there he's in the rear view mirror... moving along 

None of that was verifiable and all of it that I saw was false accusations.....but Go ahead and keep ignoring the REAL racists who are dimocraps......

1 minute ago, JETT said:

That's funny cause it was youb2 who quoted me with it in my response... go back and read a page where yall quoted me SMFH, waste of my time

Quote yourself where you said it then.

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

None of that was verifiable and all of it that I saw was false accusations.....but Go ahead and keep ignoring the REAL racists who are dimocraps......

I'm not ignoring no 1, there's ton of folks in the gov that's racist.. time to clean house

27 minutes ago, JETT said:

I'm just curious why he said only 200 years? Why that number? You keep saying he gets a pass, the racist man is dead.... do you know anyone giving him a pass? I haven't seen a comment on here defending him.... hunter as well, anyone on here even talking about hunter?

@ObiOne

You quoted me on this back a page SMH

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Hell, if you were Half as smart as you THINK you are, I’d vote for You for POTUS!🙄

I don't claim to be smart on here guess you take my comments that way, sorry for not being sorry 

37 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

So if a man hit a girl in the face 27 times....by your logic you would ask why not 26 or 28, ignoring the slightly bigger issue of a man punching a girl in the damn face.  Wake up.

That's how liberals roll....Try to bog you down in irrelevant, trivial details to avoid the larger issue.