Tyler SQT pools

CUJONATION83

Tyler legacy wanted to make sure they dodged LV so they know for sure they could get a spot lol go figure. But anyways I like Tyler to come out of that pool, same for longview out of there pool. its a toss up in legacys pool either them or college station, I'm going with college station and then the other pool I'm gonna go with Marshall 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Tyler legacy wanted to make sure they dodged LV so they know for sure they could get a spot lol go figure. But anyways I like Tyler to come out of that pool, same for longview out of there pool. its a toss up in legacys pool either them or college station, I'm going with college station and then the other pool I'm gonna go with Marshall 

Agree 👍🏾

1) Like that we're starting at 9 am this time.
2) I love that Longview is on field 5 the entire morning.
3) Excited for Saturday.

I thought the finals usually don't ever happen, or am I remembering wrong? Thought it ended usually in the Semis w/both teams advancing to State?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

3) Excited for Saturday.

I thought the finals usually don't ever happen, or am I remembering wrong? Thought it ended usually in the Semis w/both teams advancing to State?

Rare that the finals are played. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

3) Excited for Saturday.

I bet the finals won't be played....means little to nothing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Well, keep in mind that this is 7v7. Doesnt necessarily reflect what would happen under the lights....Whitehouse is usually a good 7v7 team in Longview's pool.

Tyler High and Wylie East will get an early look at one another.

The interesting thing is Lufkin....this has to be the 1st year that I can remember Lufkin not being involved in SQTs. 

Lufkin has been traveling, playing some Elite 7 on 7 tournaments since March under the name of Lufkin Reign, against teams from Texas and other States.  They are playing in a 7 on 7 Tourney in Houston this weekend.  Not sure if it's an SQT or another elite format.  Talked to WR Journie Thomas today. They are also playing in a local 7 on 7 league on Wednesday nights.

18 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

3) Excited for Saturday.

17 hours ago, ANTI said:

Well, keep in mind that this is 7v7. Doesnt necessarily reflect what would happen under the lights....Whitehouse is usually a good 7v7 team in Longview's pool.

Tyler High and Wylie East will get an early look at one another.

The interesting thing is Lufkin....this has to be the 1st year that I can remember Lufkin not being involved in SQTs. 

Any word on who's slinging it for us? 

Marshall went 2-1 in pool play. 

Lost to Nac 6-0.  Beat Greenville 21-6. Beat Legacy B 30-12. 

Pretty happy with that considering it’s their first week of 7 on 7 play.  

More league play on Monday with Carthage, Evangel, and Waskom.  

I’ve heard we will participate in the Keller Fossil Ridge SQT next Friday.  But I haven’t confirmed. 

21 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Wylie East won 21-20. Unreal touchdown catch on the last place of the half won it for the Pirates.

Man...I have no idea how he caught it...but they advance...we don't...good for them. We'll see them at Lobo in a few months.

Not a bad showing for us considering we hadn't played a single 7v7 game coming into the weekend.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Tyler went 2-1 on the day with with a close 5 point loss to east with broken play in the last 2 minutes is what I heard with east taking it late. 

This is facts. Tyler started slow in the first game against Wylie East. They rebounded nicely and beat Corsicana 40-7 and Sulphur Springs 39-18 respectively in the last 2 games.