Yet Another Media Tale -- Trump Tear-Gassed Protesters For a Church Photo Op -- Collapses

RETIREDFAN1

Did the man go and hold an upside Bible in front of a church for a photo op, while being completely hostile and non responsive to protests and protesters, other than attacking them, demonizing all and even hiding in a bunker from them? Were protesters harmed moments before he waddled out there? Everything after that is spin, like everything else the GOP does these days, like turning a treasonous insurrection into a stroll of sightseeing. 

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did the man go and hold an upside Bible in front of a church for a photo op, while being completely hostile and non responsive to protests and protesters, other than attacking them, demonizing all and even hiding in a bunker from them? Were protesters harmed moments before he waddled out there? Everything after that is spin, like everything else the GOP does these days, like turning a treasonous insurrection into a stroll of sightseeing. 

If its one thing democrats know, its pandering and photo ops

maxresdefault.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

What purpose might that be?

Get rid of Trump.  Remember when a reporter aske Mitch McConnell  why isn't he pursuing criminal charges against Hillary Clinton.  He just replied, " The stories served their purpose. " 

3 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Get rid of Trump.  Remember when a reporter aske Mitch McConnell  why isn't he pursuing criminal charges against Hillary Clinton.  He just replied, " The stories served their purpose. " 

No, I don't remember.  Please link to said quote.

1 minute ago, BlahBlah said:

So, in other words; Lie at all costs to demonize someone in order to subvert them & replace them with a lying sack of feces. I’m no great fan of Mitch McConnell, but this type of deliberate character assassination has got to stop. Democrats are nothing but Communist agitators bent on destroying America, & You, Personally endorse this practice....🤬

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

So, in other words; Lie at all costs to demonize someone in order to subvert them & replace them with a lying sack of feces. I’m no great fan of Mitch McConnell, but this type of deliberate character assassination has got to stop. Democrats are nothing but Communist agitators bent on destroying America, & You, Personally endorse this practice....🤬

I agree both sides do it.  I don't care who started it , but it has to stop.  

6 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

I never read the article.  I just wanted to tie-up Obione for a while.  :rofl:

I didn't open something that started with opinion.  Feel free to post some quotes and I'll take a look.