Global Approval Of US Soars Under President Biden

BarryLaverty

Just now, JETT said:

For a fella who "supposedly" didn't vote for the guy you sure defend his every move JS

WHAT have I defended, all I do is call out you liberals for whining about him consistently since he lost the election. I did back some of his policies, but I am not defending the former president himself, just telling the poor poor guys who whined for 4 years to quit whining--your guy won the election. But if that is defending him, then think what you want to, I have only one person I have to answer to--and that is MY wife. :rofl:

Just now, DannyZuco said:

WHAT have I defended, all I do is call out you liberals for whining about him consistently since he lost the election. I did back some of his policies, but I am not defending the former president himself, just telling the poor poor guys who whined for 4 years to quit whining--your guy won the election. But if that is defending him, then think what you want to, I have only one person I have to answer to--and that is MY wife. :rofl:

I have "no guy" I would've been happy had a republican or any Democrat knocked him out of office and that's just me being honest... I don't fawn over biden, it's who won so it is what it is

From the article, “75% of respondents expressed confidence in Biden to do the right thing regarding world affairs”.   Hate to tell you Barry, but Biden is not the President of the World.  I’m still waiting for him to “do the right thing” for America.  I’m sure not holding my breath.  He can’t even defend our Border, how can anyone have confidence in him about anything?

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, JETT said:

For a fella who "supposedly" didn't vote for the guy you sure defend his every move JS

Says the guy who defends the Democrats, Biden and the Liberal Media endlessly.   :rofl: 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Says the guy who defends the Democrats, Biden and the Liberal Media endlessly.   :rofl: 

I asked you to show me that last time and you yourself said they were borderline, can't help it I dislike so many Republicans 

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Don’t talk about voting

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

.....yet isn’t a democrat.  Has he told you that yet?

I love my country and everything about it and I'd vote democrat before the last administration 

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

I love my country and everything about it and I'd vote democrat before the last administration 

So you love your country but vote for the party that wants to destroy it?? You ain't fooling anybody but yourself.......

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So you love your country but vote for the party that wants to destroy it?? You ain't fooling anybody but yourself.......

No way in hell do all the ppl who vote democrat want their country destroyed... thats some right wing BS right there...

The voters may not but the people they vote FOR damn sure do......

The very ppl on smoaky are called all types of name because they opposed the last administration... try to be consistent 

Just now, JETT said:

The very ppl on smoaky are called all types of name because they opposed the last administration... try to be consistent 

The previous administration was making America STRONG again, not trying to destroy it like the current one is doing.....grow up.....

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I don't think that @JETT is unamerican, I think he is still just young. When I was younger I was a lot more left than I am today. As we get older, we tend to moderate and head towards the center right of political opinions. But I see good in him, (jett that is)--he can be saved from the dark side. 😀

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The previous administration was making America STRONG again, not trying to destroy it like the current one is doing.....grow up.....

We are in America where we have choices, if there was a bad choice we wouldn't have been giving choices... so do you understand we have choices :rofl:

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

I chose neither, but if I did I know who it would've gone to.. but they didn't need me it was a landslide like yall predicted 

Whatever....we KNOW from your posts who you chose.....your denials are irrelevant......😂😂

Whatever....we KNOW from your posts who you chose.....your denials are irrelevant......😂😂

It's as easy to say I voted for biden if I did, but truthfully I didn't vote at all... hard heads make a soft ###