Global Approval Of US Soars Under President Biden

BarryLaverty

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

So you shouldn't even be IN the discussion then......😂😂😂

ON one 🖐️ I definitely agree with this statement--if you can't vote for that office, then though shalt not complain about it. (which is why I write in a perfect vote each presidential election)

But on the other 🤚--this is a free country, right now, so he does have a 1st amendment right to speak his mind. At least until that is outlawed. 

But morally speaking, I am going with the first 🖐️, just because you shouldn't be a whiner if you didn't do anything to stop or help the situation. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JETT said:

I asked you to show me that last time and you yourself said they were borderline, can't help it I dislike so many Republicans 

Why do you hate so many Republicans?  

13 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

As it turns out, they seem to respond to a US administration that views them as allies not enemies and has competent and knowledgeable people in place. Plus, they all thought rightfully that Trump was an #%##%#%# and a blathering buffoon. 

Biggest bunch of bunk.

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Ever notice that everyone of his articles either come from an obvious left winged and obviously lying or twisting the truth to fit his lunatic narrative.

I wasn't positive you could read at the appropriate grade level needed. I am sooooo proud for you!!! 😁

• Roll Eyes 1

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Okay, one last question, are there any Democrats you dislike?

Quite a few as well

Me personally I don't really care for Nancy, schiff to name a couple... I like tulsi, manchin

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JETT said:

Quite a few as well

Me personally I don't really care for Nancy, schiff to name a couple... I like tulsi, manchin

Based on these, you almost sound conservative.  You admit you dislike some Dems.  Most every conservative on here will tell you of Republicans they dislike.  Liberals never admit disliking Dems (you’re an anomaly if you consider yourself liberal), or chastising a Dem for anything.  You’d probably be branded a moderate by the folks who like to put us all in little boxes.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Based on these, you almost sound conservative.  You admit you dislike some Dems.  Most every conservative on here will tell you of Republicans they dislike.  Liberals never admit disliking Dems (you’re an anomaly if you consider yourself liberal), or chastising a Dem for anything.  You’d probably be branded a moderate by the folks who like to put us all in little boxes.

Moderate is cool with me

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

You being condescending says so much about you. I am far from being stupid and couldn’t care less about what miserable people think. 

I am happy as a clam.
You are endlessly hateful and smug toward anyone who doesn't believe the way you do, plus your grammar is forever nonexistent. You are a stalker.  I guess, ignorance, on your part, is bliss! 😏

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am happy as a clam.
You are endlessly hateful and smug toward anyone who doesn't believe the way you do, plus your grammar is forever nonexistent. You are a stalker.  I guess, ignorance, on your part, is bliss! 😏

B96CC0A8-BD3B-4EB0-9FEB-46F9195F594C.jpeg

• LOL! 1