AG Garland Will Defend Voting Rights

BarryLaverty

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

As the GOP continues with suppression efforts, his DOJ will work to protect voting rights for all. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/06/11/merrick-garland-voting-rights-expansion-493494

What are they suppressing again, I have yet to find a demographic that has been suppressed by the laws being passed. But then again, Parrots only Parrot what they are taught. Keep spreading the lies about the GOP--it makes  you such a fine outstanding person. 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

What are they suppressing again, I have yet to find a demographic that has been suppressed by the laws being passed. But then again, Parrots only Parrot what they are taught. Keep spreading the lies about the GOP--it makes  you such a fine outstanding person. 

Your nasty tone aside, Coach Trump, you couldn't find your own #### with a map and a flashlight with those partisan blinders on. :rofl:

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your nasty tone aside, Coach Trump, you couldn't find your own #### with a map and a flashlight with those partisan blinders on. :rofl:

Oh lookie, the Parrot learned some new language--speaking of partisan blinders--isn't that all you seem to wear. But then again, I am not allowing the former president live in my head rent free--you hatred knows no bounds. 

image.jpeg :rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

The “Barrykeet”

967F6C08-9A8F-449F-B39A-89D596C97A79.jpeg

• LOL! 4

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Niether one of those are bought.... They are conservative to the core.....

You misread what was said.  Jett said that according to me SCOTUS is bought.  I said that all but 2 are, yes.  You asked which 2,  I said Alito & Thomas.

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

As the GOP continues with suppression efforts, his DOJ will work to protect voting rights for all. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2021/06/11/merrick-garland-voting-rights-expansion-493494

There are no voting or voter suppression efforts by Republicans.

EVERYONE lives and abides by the same voting laws in their respective states. It is not easier for potential R voters to do so in Texas as compared to potential D voters in Texas, etc - state to state. 

Dems saying Republicans are suppressing voting opportunities for anyone is the dumbest thing ever. All the people have the same abilities to go and vote.

Barry, people like you pushing this narrative is just stupid. I mean, you’re basically saying your Dem voters are either too dumb to know how to become a registered voter or just too lazy to go vote.

So, which is it or is it both?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

There are no voting or voter suppression efforts by Republicans.

EVERYONE lives and abides by the same voting laws in their respective states. It is not easier for potential R voters to do so in Texas as compared to potential D voters in Texas, etc - state to state. 

Dems saying Republicans are suppressing voting opportunities for anyone is the dumbest thing ever. All the people have the same abilities to go and vote.

Barry, people like you pushing this narrative is just stupid. I mean, you’re basically saying your Dem voters are either too dumb to know how to become a registered voter or just too lazy to go vote.

So, which is it or is it both?

Republican states passing these laws are passing laws that are equivalent to some democrat states or not as restrictive as Dem states.  Why no uproar over the blue states?  Is it because they’re conveniently avoiding that discussion?  It’s because democrats are hypocritical 

58 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

@BarryLaverty, what did I type that deserves a rolling of the eyes from you?
What part of my post was inaccurate or untrue to earn an eye roll?

All of it, every bit, deserved an eye roll for your insulting indignation. Republicans are clearly putting up roadblocks to voting in support of the Big Lie, not because there is any real evidence of voting fraud, then to assert that Democratic attacks of it are demeaning the intelligence of anyone is just a two-fold cynical commentary on how the GOP really feels about the voters who won't go for them, which is that 'they must be stupid' and this time the approach is to try and put that feeling in a Democrat's brain. 

• Stinks 2

6 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

All of it, every bit, deserved an eye roll for your insulting indignation. Republicans are clearly putting up roadblocks to voting in support of the Big Lie, not because there is any real evidence of voting fraud, then to assert that Democratic attacks of it are demeaning the intelligence of anyone is just a two-fold cynical commentary on how the GOP really feels about the voters who won't go for them, which is that 'they must be stupid' and this time the approach is to try and put that feeling in a Democrat's brain. 

Those road blocks exist in democrat states NOW!!!!!  Do they bother you????