Critical Race Theory Is Latest Bogeyman of the Right

BarryLaverty

35 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am not 'avoiding' anything, and I do know what it is, while you, who is not in education, won't acknowledge the desired outcome of stifling history and whitewashing current issues. Hilarious that @KirtFalcon thinks he knows. :rofl:

Again, I’m all for history being taught, and if you want certain things included in history lesson, talk to your school board. CRT is more than just correcting a few issue that have been “whitewashed” . I have yet to hear you discuss anything of relevance to what CRT actually is and just spew out a lot of meaningless platitudes. 

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

Oh please, you cant fool me.

That "George Bush doesn't care about black people" rant by Ye had you punching air, didnt it...

You've probably never heard a wayne or ye song in your life. Especially the classics from early in their careers....they couldn't stand people like you.

Again, I'm sure that wasnt black men thinking for themselves. It never is....except when they're putting down their own people.

I don’t need to fool you, you’ve fooled yourself. 
And no i haven’t listened to their songs, ever. I’ve never even heard of Ye.  Matter of fact i think their music ####. But that doesn’t mean that i can’t understand truth when they speak it. 

But apparently now that they have some wisdom with age they can’t stand people like you! 
Hurts don't it, when your heroes call you out on your made up oppression nonsense. 

You apparently didn’t listen to a single one of those dudes if you think they were “putting down their own people” 

8 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

But apparently now that they have some wisdom with age they can’t stand people like you! 

Age and wisdom has nothing to do with it. You do not know them at all and it shows.

Probably the opioids and codeine. They had way more wisdom back then....

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I am not 'avoiding' anything, and I do know what it is, while you, who is not in education, won't acknowledge the desired outcome of stifling history and whitewashing current issues. Hilarious that @KirtFalcon thinks he knows. :rofl:

Son, I have already forgotten more than you will ever know ... when they were passing out common sense, you were somewhere out in left field scratching your arrse and swatting flies and missed out .... :woot:

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Age and wisdom has nothing to do with it. You do not know them at all and it shows.

So you know them? 

What did i misquote from them? They seemed pretty clear on their thoughts about the subject. 

lol, yes most people are wiser when they’re young?!? C’mon man. 
Now they’re all wrong because they don’t believe like you! Comical but not surprising. 

5 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Ice cube prime example, Bleep the police back in the day told the true story on how it is now look at him

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So you know them? 

What did i misquote from them? They seemed pretty clear on their thoughts about the subject. 

lol, yes most people are wiser when they’re young?!? C’mon man. 
Now they’re all wrong because they don’t believe like you! Comical but not surprising. 

They have an opinion like we all do

3 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Yes, like most he said some stupid stuff as a kid. 
Now look at him

Why do yall try and find a black guy who agrees with yall and run on here and post it, but the ones who don't agree yall turn a cheek? If Sowell said things differently he'd be irrelevant to you

3 minutes ago, JETT said:

Why do yall try and find a black guy who agrees with yall and run on here and post it, but the ones who don't agree yall turn a cheek? If Sowell said things differently he'd be irrelevant to you

You started it with the “White people want to tell black people how good they have it “ 

i was just pointing out that those black men in the videos don’t agree with you. They are black men pointing out how good blacks have it. 

Once i did that the “they are rich or don’t count anymore “ games began. 

2 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

You started it with the “White people want to tell black people how good they have it “ 

i was just pointing out that those black men in the videos don’t agree with you. They are black men pointing out how good blacks have it. 

Once i did that the “they are rich or don’t count anymore “ games began. 

Your right I did say that because to many white ppl try to back up their claim with a black individual who agrees with them but the ones that don't agree who are also wealthy are Chinese bought and should shut up and dribble... how's that work? 

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Your right I did say that because to many white ppl try to back up their claim with a black individual who agrees with them but the ones that don't agree who are also wealthy are Chinese bought and should shut up and dribble... how's that work? 

Same reason all people quote those that are with them. 
I think leBron is ignorant, 
i think Thomas Sowell is brilliant. 
That’s my reason for agreeing with one over another. 

5 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Same reason all people quote those that are with them. 
I think leBron is ignorant, 
i think Thomas Sowell is brilliant. 
That’s my reason for agreeing with one over another. 

Fair enough, Sowell and Lebron are smart to me just different view on things

24 minutes ago, JETT said:

Lol, listen to the lyrics and videos and see if that was their jobs.... then come back and respond ✌

He probably agrees with what happened to Rodney King.

To them, thats cops doing their job.

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

He probably agrees with what happened to Rodney King.

To them, thats cops doing their job.

Been a while but as I remember, Rodney was told to stay down but didn’t.  If that was the case, the Cops were right regardless of color.  Had Rodney been white, doubt anyone would remember him.  Somehow, in all the insanity, it’s become okay for blacks to disregard Police instructions.  If you think that’s okay, you might want to put on a uniform and walk a beat.  I don’t.  When I’m stopped, I show respect and it goes a long way.

• Like 2