BLM Infighting Reaches Boiling Point. Members demand accountability from Cullors.

CarthDawg77

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

That gal took the money and ran.  Folks begging money to bury their sons or daughters & she grabs millions and lives in the lap of luxury.  She is truly a Liberal Democrat.

Sounds just like the good reverends Jackson and Sharpton 

9 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Heck, I don't know the names of any of the BLM founders till now. @CarthDawg77 I don't think too many people really care about the group tbh. This is not the first or last you'll hear of a founder of a charity group spending the charity's money. 

“I don't think toomany people really care about the group tbh. “

On the Contrary, Far too many people care about this racist organization that only cares about black lives when blacks are killed by whites; Any other time, NOBODY Cares...🙄

40 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

“I don't think toomany people really care about the group tbh. “

On the Contrary, Far too many people care about this racist organization that only cares about black lives when blacks are killed by whites; Any other time, NOBODY Cares...🙄

I think you put more thought into black lives matter than most black people to be honest. Heck @JETT and I NEVER bring them up initially. 

18 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I think you put more thought into black lives matter than most black people to be honest. Heck @JETT and I NEVER bring them up initially. 

I think you're probably right.  Their ascension has been a product of white leftist marxists who's only aim is division,  the media,  and corporations going "woke." 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

For some reason ppl think if we think back lives matter were a useful idiot as a member on here told me once

10 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Maybe so; Whatever the case, BLM is no less Racist than the Nazi Party or the Klan. It would do me as well as others good to hear you two denounce them as such.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

For some reason ppl think if we think back lives matter were a useful idiot as a member on here told me once

You admitted to being a disciple.  Ctown81 has not done so,  as far as I know. As far as this guy goes,  ALL lives matter.  That's seems to be a problematic statement among the BLM faithful.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 9:09 PM, Hagar said:

That gal took the money and ran.  Folks begging money to bury their sons or daughters & she grabs millions and lives in the lap of luxury.  She is truly a Liberal Democrat.

"Trained Marxist". Wasn't that the phrase used?

7 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

You admitted to being a disciple.  Ctown81 has not done so,  as far as I know. As far as this guy goes,  ALL lives matter.  That's seems to be a problematic statement among the BLM faithful.

I did? Plz enlighten me on this

My stance on BLM is I've never donated to the group the slogan holds true no matter what ppl on here think of the leaders, I told you @DAWG91 my dad has a BLM shirt but isn't involved in the group and your very words were he's a UI... I said that movement has been hijacked but I still believe in the slogan

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Oh I'm sorry you just believe in "the slogan." My slogan is "all lives matter."

I believe all lives matter as well, to bad ppl aren't consistent with that... depends on the situation 

Just now, JETT said:

My stance on BLM is I've never donated to the group the slogan holds true no matter what ppl on here think of the leaders, I told you @DAWG91 my dad has a BLM shirt but isn't involved in the group and your very words were he's a UI... I said that movement has been hijacked but I still believe in the slogan

Not hijacked.  Founded by marxists and have a following comprised of true believers, sympathizers,  and useful idiots.  That's the marxist model.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I believe all lives matter as well, to bad ppl aren't consistent with that... depends on the situation 

Saying "all lives matter" in a crowd of blm marxists will get you,  at a minimum, boo'd or worse, beaten badly.

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Agreed, and BLM is the absolute worst at believing all lives matter and even turn a blind eye to black deaths if that death doesn’t support their narrative that white = evil. 

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

Not hijacked.  Founded by marxists and have a following comprised of true believers, sympathizers,  and useful idiots.  That's the marxist model.

Like another member said more ppl put thought into that group than black ppl... we know this system is lop sided and didn't need a group to come in and open eyes, seems ppl hate ppl who stand up (kneel) for what they believe in  (kaep) instead of addressing the situation let's address where he's protesting SMH

Just now, JETT said:

Like another member said more ppl put thought into that group than black ppl... we know this system is lop sided and didn't need a group to come in and open eyes, seems ppl hate ppl who stand up (kneel) for what they believe in  (kaep) instead of addressing the situation let's address where he's protesting SMH

Kap is a marxist too.  Starting to see a trend yet?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Saying "all lives matter" in a crowd of blm marxists will get you,  at a minimum, boo'd or worse, beaten badly.

If I go to Jones valley where I'm from and got with the whole group out there and there's ton of folks and did that I'd be safe.... you've bought into that dumb stuff, we black ppl know where we stand without you or a group who's been hijacked