• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s because y’all are a smaller version of them lol

The fact that they are opening in mid June is the least of their issues.  1. It’s a HC-only job instead of HC/AD 2.  It’s a FB coach position in which FB isn’t even a top 3 sport for male at

Posted Images

4 hours ago, ttowngrad said:

Seen where the baseball coach is stepping away from the Diamond

Hallsville is about to find out how other sports will stink beyond just football.

I don't think  Hallsville youth football been doing any good either.. alot of kids for sure but something isn't right there.. playing lower schools an not winning isn't good either.. 

is there some connection here with the hire? i honestly know nothing about the school he's coming from other than they're in the same district as as southlake.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats coach Strickland!!  Get those cats going again. You know the culture there and you know what it will take !!

good luck !!  
I want a cap when you order them. Lol

Henderson SHOULD win this game with ease.  

Every tangible category I can think of..... Henderson has the upper hand over Hallsville except classification. 

The state of things in Bobcat Land right now may eliminate whatever #'s advantages they SHOULD have over Henderson.  I'd be shocked if Henderson's football numbers aren't much higher than Hallsville's.

If Henderson struggles to win this game.... that's a bad sign for the Lions.  A Henderson loss would be eye-popping.  

JMHO.  

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

Henderson SHOULD win this game with ease.  

Every tangible category I can think of..... Henderson has the upper hand over Hallsville except classification. 

The state of things in Bobcat Land right now may eliminate whatever #'s advantages they SHOULD have over Henderson.  I'd be shocked if Henderson's football numbers aren't much higher than Hallsville's.

If Henderson struggles to win this game.... that's a bad sign for the Lions.  A Henderson loss would be eye-popping.  

JMHO.  

Couldn’t agree more. The offense was less than spectacular last season. I would be very surprised if Henderson isn’t a playoff team in a competitive District. 

23 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

JMHO.  

Imagine a Henderson loss to Hallsville & Spring Hill in less than a month.  AllGoodNamesRGone might start opening rooting for Kilgore.  😁

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Imagine a Henderson loss to Hallsville & Spring Hill in less than a month.  AllGoodNamesRGone might start opening rooting for Kilgore.  😁

I’m imagining a Spring Hill loss to open the season. 🤣

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Blasphemy and besides Spring Hill been crowning homecoming queens at away games for years. 

27 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Where did I say the Panthers were a powerhouse?

When your giving guaranteed wins ! I mean how do you justify that. Henderson was down last year but come on . 

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

When your giving guaranteed wins ! I mean how do you justify that. Henderson was down last year but come on . 

“Imagine a Henderson loss to Hallsville & Spring Hill in less than a month.”   You got a guaranteed win for SH out of that comment?  😂

21 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

“Imagine a Henderson loss to Hallsville & Spring Hill in less than a month.”   You got a guaranteed win for SH out of that comment?  😂

You have been saying this for a while. 

5 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Your Cardinals were very fortunate in 2020.  Won’t be so lucky this year.

I was just messing with ya. I'm ready for football season.