3A DI DCTF & My Top 10 Comparison/Thoughts

Yoe09

1 hour ago, GWBears01 said:

Kids like Nellor aren’t always waiting in the wings when you lose one. He was poised and seemed to make good decision on whether to throw it or run it when things broke down. Grandview will also find out how spoiled they’ve been the last few years.  

They got spoiled by being on the other side of the bracket. You saw what happened to them on this side of the bracket. 👀

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Some could argue that the region the region that “spoiled” GV two of the last three years were just as deep if not deeper than the one they are currently in. 

I do know that the addition of GV to region 2 made it even more of a gauntlet.

1 hour ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

They got spoiled by being on the other side of the bracket. You saw what happened to them on this side of the bracket. 👀

Alot of the kids left after the 2019 season... They still had the couple good players in the qb/fs, De, but about half the team left in 2019... Region 3 was tougher in 2018 but region 2 was tougher in 2019

Guest Tiger03lb
13 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

District 5 and 6 knocking each other out early helps GV’s and Malakoff’s chance to reach the semis. 👀

Well, get pass GV and koff and y'all could see the semis too. Until then don't know what to tell ya than get better, keep a coach, don't have young players, recruit the rest of the basketball team,🤷‍♂️

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

This again? 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Some could argue that the region the region that “spoiled” GV two of the last three years were just as deep if not deeper than the one they are currently in. 

🙋‍♂️ I be one of them. Region 3 is no joke. If koff hadn't beat GV in the semi they would have gone to state. I'll say it. We have a thing of killing ourselves after a great game the week before. Yes MV beat us but we sure didn't help ourselves and then didn't run Langley our other back when we should have let duece rest because of his sprain. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Alot of the kids left after the 2019 season... They still had the couple good players in the qb/fs, De, but about half the team left in 2019... Region 3 was tougher in 2018 but region 2 was tougher in 2019

The toughest region 3 ever was in 2016. Teague, yoe, rockdale, koff, franklin

Guest Tiger03lb
12 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Well, get pass GV and koff and y'all could see the semis too. Until then don't know what to tell ya than get better, keep a coach, don't have young players, recruit the rest of the basketball team,🤷‍♂️

Wait I forgot one, win district and beat GW and you can get the top bracket. That's probably your best bet.

7 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Bellville will be the best team Cameron plays in 2021...regardless of how far they go.  Bellville has a ton of talent returning plus a loaded sophomore class that, to my knowledge, has never lost a game. 

I agree Bellville will be the top team the Yoemen will play in the regular season.  The return of Reese and Briggs offensively are game changers. 
Briggs was one of the best return guys I saw last season. 
I also believe the QB is a returner.  My opinion is that Bellville will be the dark horse in 4ad2. 
The Yoemen’s pre-district schedule is probably one of the toughest around.  The schedule also includes preseason #1 Franklin in d2. 
This new Yoemen staff will find out early what they have talent wise. 

8 hours ago, yoenation79 said:

I agree Bellville will be the top team the Yoemen will play in the regular season.  The return of Reese and Briggs offensively are game changers. 
Briggs was one of the best return guys I saw last season. 
I also believe the QB is a returner.  My opinion is that Bellville will be the dark horse in 4ad2. 
The Yoemen’s pre-district schedule is probably one of the toughest around.  The schedule also includes preseason #1 Franklin in d2. 
This new Yoemen staff will find out early what they have talent wise. 

Yeah that’s a hell of a non district schedule. Yes the QB is back as well. Our 4X100 relay team went to state last year. Briggs and Reece of course we’re on it, but so was Jr. LB Tyler Fischbeck. He was picked as the DCTF preseason defensive player of the year for our district. Glad to see him getting some recognition. So the speed and talent is there hopefully we can put it together for a good season!

10 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

We’ve seen the Semis. I’d like to see them again and win some more titles. Sometimes it just don’t work out. 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

What’s Mally’s best bet since y’all obviously have figured out how to win State Titles. 

How'd I know one of y'all would throw that out there. Like clockwork. 12 straight year playoff run since coach D has been here and having a community backing them. Having a AD change the whole program to where every sport is a contender every year. That's our best bet. 

5 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

We’ve seen the Semis. I’d like to see them again and win some more titles. Sometimes it just don’t work out. 

Not an easy road to get to

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

They a baseball school. 

Not denying that but football is getting there as well. I'd say it's about equal. We have always had talent and been blessed. 

21 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

How'd I know one of y'all would throw that out there. Like clockwork. 12 straight year playoff run since coach D has been here and having a community backing them. Having a AD change the whole program to where every sport is a contender every year. That's our best bet. 

Not an easy road to get to

Hey Scooter, if you don’t want people taking digs at you, then you should put the shovel down yourself. The difference is we can take anything y’all bring. We just here to talk but a lot of y’all assume y’all know what we mean and how we mean it when we say something. 

23 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Hey Scooter, if you don’t want people taking digs at you, then you should put the shovel down yourself. The difference is we can take anything y’all bring. We just here to talk but a lot of y’all assume y’all know what we mean and how we mean it when we say something. 

I just learned to ignore y’all. 🤣