Dave Campbell 2021 3A D2 top 10

lionpride08

1 hour ago, EastTxFinest said:

Maybe 1 or 2 but nothing to serious. Just typical change in a few spots. New OC is my biggest concern. Idk what we're running lol

What happened to the Carthage guy who was going to mold Daingerfield into this crazy disciplined team that they have never been?

On 6/17/2021 at 8:53 PM, Valhalla said:

What happened to the Carthage guy who was going to mold Daingerfield into this crazy disciplined team that they have never been?

When you are pinned down on the one yard line in ya own territory on 4th & long -Ya Punt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Maybe 1 or 2 but nothing to serious. Just typical change in a few spots. New OC is my biggest concern. Idk what we're running lol

Thanks for the honest answer. I said it last year, and I’ll say it now……..more talent than anyone else. Just have to get it to click!

16 hours ago, Valhalla said:

I was under the impression that EF lost a lot, but maybe not.

EF did lose some, but they have some coming back. Not a knock on all the 2021 seniors, but I believe they only have 3 or 4 that will be tough to replace. The others can and will be replaced without a drop-off in my opinion. 

I think they are ranked too high starting out though. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Never have been? Just since 2013 or 2014 have they been undisciplined. Don't throw shade when its already cloudy outside

Just now, EastTxFinest said:

I really enjoyed that offense too. Idk what to expect exactly but I know our new QB1 will turn some heads as a sophomore 

Took a little bit to get rolling, but once it got rolling it was hard to stop. I think he's good for the kids too.