Dave Campbell 2021 3A D2 top 10

lionpride08

On 6/17/2021 at 9:47 PM, Airitout1 said:

Thanks for the honest answer. I said it last year, and I’ll say it now……..more talent than anyone else. Just have to get it to click!

Absolutely. Dfield gets and always has gotten incredible talent. I think at one point in the 90’s there were 4-5 guys in the NFL all from Dfield. Thomas Everett, David Whitmore, Greg Evans, and David Mims. Was Eric Everett in the league for a bit too? Think about that...a town of like 1,500 with 4-5 dudes playing in the NFL all at the same time. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, quickshot said:

Them freshman uvuse talk about been gone jj.  Hope all is well

Same to you guys. This year, is our year to make it what we want. Looking forward to Texas Friday night lights again.... This time I got skin in it 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Valhalla said:

Arp’s been young for a decade too lol.

Tbh that’s not a lie. Had a run of guys who just went so far in athletics then got to the age they were more interested in starting life than playing ball. Happens to the greatest of them. Keep the base strong and let it rebuild. Eventually you’ll get that spark again 

On 7/3/2021 at 1:27 AM, UnclePigg said:

Absolutely. Dfield gets and always has gotten incredible talent. I think at one point in the 90’s there were 4-5 guys in the NFL all from Dfield. Thomas Everett, David Whitmore, Greg Evans, and David Mims. Was Eric Everett in the league for a bit too? Think about that...a town of like 1,500 with 4-5 dudes playing in the NFL all at the same time. 

Yes he played for the Vikings.

28 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Sitting here talking to a Carthage player. He says a QB from Waskom moved to Carthage and was at Carthage workouts this morning. 

2/3 of your sentence is true. The middle 1/3 is false.