Dave Campbell 2021 3A D2 top 10

lionpride08

7 hours ago, quickshot said:

I'm pumped up for this arp an WR game!! What's up withbthe amigos?

Let em make jokes. They think I’m kidding..... the amigos are going laugh at this. Trust me 😂 oh they’re coaches know about the amigos and trust me..... they know and they’ll probably tell these bone heads to shut up..... it just got real

49 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Need more than 1 or 2 players… just saying! 

😂 man you sound just like a guy I used to know that couldn’t accept football facts..... oh you know.... what’s his name....almost got it..... jjspeed8! 😂😂😂😂 I’m just saying. Your going to see. Amigo official #1 6’1 190lbs Jr Amigo #2 6’0 195lbs So....Don’t forget Arp has a ton coming back this year too. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

JJ you know what’s going to happen lol… West Rusk whole team returns and also had some studs on JV last year that are going to contribute. 

But nothing like what the amigos bring to the table. Not even close. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Good to have JJ back roaming the board. 

33 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Just learned his last name…….J J Amigo

Yes it is.... you can look in the Nations Top 450 recruits and find both names too 😮 or Diamonds Elite, youth1, VHSL TOP 100s and VHSL top 10 returning 🤛 one was featured on the cover of Texas Youth Football Magazine at age 12 and the nations top upcoming linebacker. 

Just now, Tiger1995 said:

Yes it is.... you can look in the Nations Top 450 recruits and find both names too 😮 or Diamonds Elite, youth1, VHSL TOP 100s and VHSL top 10 returning 🤛 one was featured on the cover of Texas Youth Football Magazine at age 12 and the nations top upcoming linebacker. 

And the one that was featured the Magazine people thought he was a Va Native 🤣

19 hours ago, Airitout1 said:

He is a good looking kid. I think he will do well if they let him have it all year!

He has plenty of weapons at his disposal... He's got the "it" factor. Our oline will be surprisingly better imo. They shouldn't have to hold a block for 15 seconds every other play this year lol 😆 😂 🤣 

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

He has plenty of weapons at his disposal... He's got the "it" factor. Our oline will be surprisingly better imo. They shouldn't have to hold a block for 15 seconds every other play this year lol 😆😂🤣 

Keyword: hold

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Hard not to in that type of situation... you can't even argue that 

What's up bro? What ya think bout them tigers not making the top 10, did yall graduate alot or coaching changes play a factor?

On 7/10/2021 at 6:22 AM, Tiger1995 said:

😂 man you sound just like a guy I used to know that couldn’t accept football facts..... oh you know.... what’s his name....almost got it..... jjspeed8! 😂😂😂😂 I’m just saying. Your going to see. Amigo official #1 6’1 190lbs Jr Amigo #2 6’0 195lbs So....Don’t forget Arp has a ton coming back this year too. 

Same old, same old ....