Dave Campbell 2021 3A D2 top 10

lionpride08

12 minutes ago, Tiger1995 said:

Bahaha yeah probably. Hope things are great. Looks like Garrison should have a great season 

Yes, we have some solid talent coming up and quite a few back from last season.  Should be bigger and more physical to go along with some very talented skilled position kids ....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, we have some solid talent coming up and quite a few back from last season.  Should be bigger and more physical to go along with some very talented skilled position kids ....

Man that’s awesome. Btw Kirk jj ain’t the same man anymore. I do apologize for all the craziness from years of stupid blind talk. Look forward to seeing you guys. My 2 boys will be playing in Arp this year. I’m coming home to get my life straight, finish up school and with the blessing from our savior coach and teach officially somewhere in Texas. Good luck bubba. Oh. I wasn’t kidding about the Amigos.... I’m actually being very humble about their blessings in athletics. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2021 at 4:12 PM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

I don’t know, but according to the Carthage kid, the Waskom kid said he moved to Carthage and was at Carthage workouts this morning. 

Dang sooner or later kids in high school are going to start transferring just like in college 😬

1 hour ago, Locotaco said:

Dang sooner or later kids in high school are going to start transferring just like in college 😬

They’re already doing it, but have to come up with a reason. That usually falls under “family problems”. We all know they’re moving for football reasons. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WildcatScream said:

Well look what the Tiger drug home. You bring any East Coast secrets to help Arp out ... welcome home brother.

Nah man just looking forward to seeing everyone. Thanks man my kids are going to be joining Arp this year. Hopefully they can contribute. 

• Like 1

On 7/11/2021 at 8:22 PM, JETT said:

What's up bro? What ya think bout them tigers not making the top 10, did yall graduate alot or coaching changes play a factor?

All of the above... we don't deserve to be there yet.... Give it a few weeks into the season and see if we can't change some minds..  

10 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

All of the above... we don't deserve to be there yet.... Give it a few weeks into the season and see if we can't change some minds..  

I hear ya, just glad we're talking football again... ready for some cheese fries and helmets popping 

6 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

They’re already doing it, but have to come up with a reason. That usually falls under “family problems”. We all know they’re moving for football reasons. 

Let’s just say a lot kids tend to “move” around in that 8th-9th grade age lol.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 8:10 AM, Tiger1995 said:

Yes it is.... you can look in the Nations Top 450 recruits and find both names too 😮 or Diamonds Elite, youth1, VHSL TOP 100s and VHSL top 10 returning 🤛 one was featured on the cover of Texas Youth Football Magazine at age 12 and the nations top upcoming linebacker. 

Sup dawg.... East Coast couldn't keep ya i see... welcome back home bro...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...