2021 Conseshun Stan Rankins

Stoney

24 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

Chesters bathtub gin! Mixes great with Sprite on a muggy Friday night deep in the woods of Tyler County at the spacious Aubrey Bradley Stadium

I’ll trade you a bottle of @Doomerfinest squeezin’s for a bottle of Chester’s.

20 hours ago, Stoney said:

No who the top 2 is but woo the udder 8 Rankins gone bee?

I need to know who your top 2 is. And if we’re talking tailgate parties, all bets are off. I’ll fight the Hell’s Angels for one of the bacon wrapped backstrap bombs at Ram Stadium. And when cold weather rolls in, ol TrueBlue might talk Mrs. Blue into cooking up a pot of her gumbo. That’s good eatin there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

I need to know who your top 2 is. And if we’re talking tailgate parties, all bets are off. I’ll fight the Hell’s Angels for one of the bacon wrapped backstrap bombs at Ram Stadium. And when cold weather rolls in, ol TrueBlue might talk Mrs. Blue into cooking up a pot of her gumbo. That’s good eatin there. 

Eye scene Da nu futball feld in Joekin. Eye mite goe thur fore sum dat backstrap.

Tha top 2 iz da top 2. Rankins looks fine.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

Eye scene Da nu futball feld in Joekin. Eye mite goe thur fore sum dat backstrap.

Tha top 2 iz da top 2. Rankins looks fine.

You've been hanging around Doomer again, haven't ya? lol

• LOL! 2

20 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I wish Carthage’s concession was as good as the football program. Sadly it does not. Lol

Nobody wants to work it.  It's really pretty sad that we can't get something better going there.  Guess I am just as much to blame because I want to watch them Dawgs and not serve nachos....

Just now, JBizzle said:

Nobody wants to work it.  It's really pretty sad that we can't get something better going there.  Guess I am just as much to blame because I want to watch them Dawgs and not serve nachos....

I hear you. I just wish we had something a little different or unique that stands out, not just the usual suspects.  I get jealous of other places concessions. 😂

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

I hear you. I just wish we had something a little different or unique that stands out, not just the usual suspects.  I get jealous of other places concessions. 😂

Too bad we can't get Chuck to sell his barbecue there!

• Like 1